Evil Academy

Full Version: Madonna Gets PWND by God While Performing Satanic Ritual @ Brit Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

She's been practicing the Kabbalah all these years and still has no siddhi powers.
Maybe it was a nod to the fallen angels.

[Image: icon-facebook.gif]
(02-26-2015 08:51 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]She's been practicing the Kabbalah all these years and still has no siddhi powers.

lol
it almost seemed as if a divine force pulled her down.
bwa ha ha, give it up to Madonna and Satan always with a great sense of humour
[Image: madonnabig_zpsefovvsut.gif]
She fell off 3 steps.
lol @ the clowns still striking a pose while trying to help her up HAHAHAHAHA

i can't believe kids watch this. this is occult ritual.
This actually gives me a lot of hope, lol
Her statement:

Quote:Armani hooked me up! My beautiful cape was tied too tight! But nothing can stop me and love really lifted me up! Thanks for your good wishes! I'm fine! ❤️#livingforlove

Love lifted you up?

Watch the clip, what part of that clip looks loving? Some dupes with horn hats bowing down to you? is that your definition of love?

So ridiculous.

This is twilight zone level stuff right here.
she probably lost her chwaballah powers since she is now flirting with Islam and is dating a Muslim.
Quote:In 1969, a former insurance salesman, Rabbi Philip Berg, established the Kabbalah Centre International and appointed himself its leader. The centre markets Kabbalah as a "universal system for self-improvement" and attracts more than 3.5 million followers. Berg claims that Kabbalah answers the ultimate questions of human existence: who we are, where we come from and why we're here. Its followers claim that it can purify the soul and banish disease, depression and discontent using the spiritual light of the Zohar.

This was Madonna's Rabbi. He died recently and Madonna did not attend his funeral.

No more chwaballah powers.
(02-26-2015 09:29 AM)Coffee Guy Wrote: [ -> ]it almost seemed as if a divine force pulled her down.

Yeah, its called gravity.
looks like there was a gush of wind and she got knocked over.

they are going all out with the satanic elements.

ATTN: IT'S PLAYED OUT
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's