Evil Academy

Full Version: Russians celebrate the advent of Lent by burning a giant dollar sign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: B-mKwJVUYAAGHNi.jpg:large]
You can spell out ISIS with that.

Since Russia is Christian once again, they will go against the Mammon worshippers.
Quote:mam·mon
ˈmamən/Submit
noun
wealth regarded as an evil influence or false object of worship and devotion. It was taken by medieval writers as the name of the devil of covetousness, and revived in this sense by Milton.

they say Christianity is being used to make sheep who don't desire worldly power or wealth, making them easier to control. I vehemently disagree.

When you are not driven by money or the material, you will have the power to go against these goons.

when you are bound by money, you get bought out by them. that is why traditionally only the celibate male priest class could hold the illuminist down.

no kids or wife means you won't scheme for wealth, you will serve the mission.
I was in the army in the mid 80s-90s. When we went to the rifle ranges, we would shoot at silhouettes that had red stars on their heads. Years later, I became friends with a Russian dude who was in the Soviet army at about the same time. He said their targets had dollar signs on them. I always thought that was funny.
^ cool anecdote!
The American Dollar Sign is derived from "U S" as in the "U" overlaid over the "S" to get "$". Though there are other theories what the "$" came from....All I know is I also burn through my US dollars, fairly quickly????!!!
Reference URL's