Evil Academy

Full Version: Walmart head-butting????!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The woman in the yellow sweater had enough firepower in those twin "guns" that she should have been able to repel any sort of head-butt attack???!!!

[Image: headbuttbad.png?w=1020&h=662]

[Image: 635594111769873336-headbutt.png]

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../23343437/

DEER PARK, Texas — A woman who headbutted another shopper during a fight at a Walmart has been charged with assault, police confirmed Thursday.

The assault took place Feb. 7. Cellphone video of the fight shows Jessica Albitz head butt Alice Keener, which set off a brawl between the two women.

Police said Keener originally declined to press charges, but an evaluation by a dentist determined that the headbutt knocked two of her front teeth loose.

Keener contacted Deer Park police Feb. 11 to alert them she would like to press charges. Keener was able to provide medical records to police that proved her claims.

Police said they plan to file a warrant for Albitz's arrest in the coming days.
looks like they are dancing to Mj's thriller
YO MAMMA!!! I believe that's what was said at Concord/Lexington to start the American Revolutionary War???!!!

what kind of ghetto cell phone cam is that?
Good ol' Walmart.
it was better and more dignified when people had their own mom n' pop convenience stores and shops.

places like walmart, ikea etc. are dehumanizing
Bonus footage from Walmart..of all things, fighting over Black Friday at Walmart????!!!

black friday is some type of sick joke.

they probably do it on purpose to laugh at the plebs.
Even the plebes are laughing at the plebes on black friday.
consumerism is the biggest threat to the environment.

but surprise surprise none of the MS liberals are really attacking this.

real eco whackos would tell you not to buy things, barter, or use ebay.
Walmart is extremely toxic to America. Walmart's revenues rely heavily on EBT, Welfare, and WIC government funds. They literally feed off the subsidized poor. Without its welfare client, Walmart would be fucked. I wonder why "welfare" is not a more discussed conspiracy on this site.
walmart is a degenerate place. I actually feel sorry for myself when I go there.

I'm like what the hell is going on. Ikea gives me a similar feeling.

they seek to destroy the mom n' pop shop because they don't want people to be independent. you make your own money without a boss, that means you can say whatever you want. that is dangerous for the controllers.
(02-14-2015 04:50 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]places like walmart, ikea etc. are dehumanizing

Hah. Especially Ikea. The lights and the maze make me sick.

(02-15-2015 09:50 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]walmart is a degenerate place. I actually feel sorry for myself when I go there.

I'm like what the hell is going on. Ikea gives me a similar feeling.

they seek to destroy the mom n' pop shop because they don't want people to be independent. you make your own money without a boss, that means you can say whatever you want. that is dangerous for the controllers.

I've gotta agree, I get a sickening feeling in Walmart.

However, I think it makes sense to for people in a Post-Industrial Society to get their Mass-Produced goods at a Warehouse store. I don't need 'Mom and Pop' to sell me toilet paper, brooms, plastic coffee makers or frozen dinners. You'll notice the really poor people get all this stuff from Gas Station convenient stores.

I think the problem is how effective Walmart is at moving into other markets. Electronics, Games, Furniture, Automotive, Clothing, Hunting, Gifts just to name a few.

Now they've incorporated Pharmacies, Ophthalmologists, Banks, Coffee Shops and Car Repair Garages. That's just taking it too far, and they're too good at undercutting their competition. If I have to have everything under one roof, I'd rather live in a Futuristic Dome City. At least those look more like Shopping Malls than these single story Fluorescent Light Warehouse Prisons.
Walmart tits-bumping???!!!

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/f...-1.2140116

A 71-year-old Wisconsin woman was seriously injured after she brawled with a younger woman over a handicapped parking spot and ended up getting chest bumped to the ground, police said.

The fight outside a Walmart in Greenfield on Tuesday started when customer Kezia Perkins, 32, tried pulling into a prime parking spot near the store’s entrance — but couldn’t make the sharp turn quick enough.

That’s when the older woman swooped in and stole the spot, surveillance video shows.

A fuming Perkins exits her Nissan Altima and confronts the other driver before opening and rifling through her own trunk. She picks up an unidentified item and approaches the woman again from the passenger side door.

The other woman, identified asJanis Gotz, gets out of her car to walk toward the store when she said Perkins "ran at her and body slammed her body," according to a police report. She was sent tumbling into a pile of slush and snow.

“It’s not my fault the elderly woman bounced off my big t-----s,” Perkins allegedly told cops, according to a police report.

The elderly woman needed five hours of surgery and a second hip replacement after the fall caused two fractures to her femur, police said.

Perkins has been charged with aggravated battery. Her handicapped placard was allegedly invalid, and her license was suspended, the report stated.

Her attorney Cole White did not immediately return calls for comment.

He told Fox News the incident was an “unfortunate accident” that came from a “misunderstanding” between the two drivers.

“Ms. Perkins is, herself, disabled, however the fact that her disability is not immediately noticeable led to confusion between the two women,” White said in a statement.

[Image: parking7n-3-web.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's