Evil Academy

Full Version: The Beginners Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I brought this idea up on the CG but basically I think that this could serve as a starting point for those who are interested in a specific subject or just in CT's in general.

I have questions that I plan on posting and I hope others will do so too.
ask away.. I would say I know more about the Illuminati/judeo/masonry/catholicism and finance/econ, asian related issues.

I am not an expert on their individual practices, but more on their impact on world history/politics etc.

also ask any question you want, even if you think it's dumb.
the most important thing is to have a solid foundation and know how to differentiate between useful and useless information.

There is literally too much information out there for any single one person to process, so you just need to get the basic framework down. that is what I try to do.

none of the conspiracy stuff made sense until I looked into the Catholic Church angle.. and for a very good reason.

they were the old world order. we talk about a new world order, which begs the question what was the old world order?

of course, in the west the Roman Church.. and in other countries monarchy.

so if you start from this vantage point, you can see things very clearly.
you also need to know the basic ideologies of these groups. this part isn't that hard.

one of the key issues in the western world.. is that the Christians believe god is above and outside the individual.. while the occultists believe that men themselves can be god... this is also in line with the scientific point of view. you often hear scientists talk about "playing god" or "knowing the mind of god"

on the surface it sounds OK.. but if you really think about it.. the belief that man himself can be god is pretty scary.
you also have to take into account, what are the bottlenecks in society?

One is the grain supply, who controls the food.. in today's world.. that is money.

who controls the guns? that is force.

Also who controls what goes into your head? that is academia and the media.
the good thing is we also have redneck and DEAN.. and they can give their perspectives as well.

I am trying to get evilmaster to join the site as well.
There's a stack of people here that know their stuff when it comes to these topics, great place for a beginner's thread. The only difficulty is knowing where to actually begin.

I'd love to see Evilmaster here.
redneck, where do you propose this should begin?

1776?

lol
(02-07-2013 05:49 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]redneck, where do you propose this should begin?

1776?

lol

That's a good a place as any, lol.
(02-07-2013 06:07 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2013 05:49 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]redneck, where do you propose this should begin?

1776?

lol

That's a good a place as any, lol.

I think the conspiracy goes back further than that, but I think this was the watershed moment.

the funny thing .. the conspiracy view of history.. does match up with the academic view, except the academic view doesn't talk about secret societies.
I'd like to start with Constantine but my brain is too marinated.
The Revolution is a good place to start though. I am also extremely interested in Tsar Nikolai's death and the influence Rasputin had on the degeneration of the Russian nobility.
Ok so I want to start with the "Old World Order" (the church).

Is there a certain text or video? I read the bible already so where is the jumping off point?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOyy38guyArudMI6WGy0u...dNy1_lU02Q]
read that book for the Catholic point of view.

Then read "fire in the minds of men" to see how the conspiracy worked.. and what methods they used.

and tragedy and hope continues kind of where 'fire in the minds of men' left off.
I read Fire in the Minds of Men on your suggestion and it was awesome

I will read tragedy and hope next
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's