Evil Academy

Full Version: Conspiracy: Earth is Growing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone familiar with this theory? What are your thoughts?

Continental Drift? Plate tectonics? Or did the Earth expand rapidly at some point in history?

very interesting.
I did a thread on this a while back, although I no longer remember the details.

I don't know if the Earth is growing but I'm almost certain the rotational speed of the inner core is increasing.
Yeah man I have heard this before. Very logical theory when you consider how land masses fit together, and ancient cultural traits are found on different continents

Why not?
(02-04-2015 12:16 PM)Masato Toys Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah man I have heard this before. Very logical theory when you consider how land masses fit together, and ancient cultural traits are found on different continents

Why not?

I think it's a legit theory.

Funny how school teach "continental drift" but really don't provoke children to ever use creative thinking in regards to how things came to be that way.

They just tell you that the continents moved on millimeter every year for 4 billion years for no particular reason and that's that.

Something never seemed right about it to me. Or maybe just that something seemed missing from the story.
(02-04-2015 12:50 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]Funny how school teach "continental drift" but really don't provoke children to ever use creative thinking in regards to how things came to be that way.

They just tell you that the continents moved on millimeter every year for 4 billion years for no particular reason and that's that.

Something never seemed right about it to me. Or maybe just that something seemed missing from the story.

You're missing Plate tectonics...

The theory is that chunks of crust (the 'shell') are sitting on a harder solid 'mantle'. Heat and pressure push the plates into each other which creates friction. Earthquakes are the release of friction. Volcano's, Mountain Ranges, Fault Lines, Oceanic Trenches all seem to line up along supposed plate boundaries.

How you gonna debunk that?
I think first saw this video a long long time ago. Maybe 8 years...

The graphics are convincing. I like the way the guy explains everything.

However to take this theory seriously there needs to be some explanation of where the matter comes from.

I took the time to read through the comments and bring you guys back a theory:

The Earths Core is a like Hydrogen Fusion Reactor. In the process of fueling itself, it combines oxides from rocks with hydrogen to produce H20. - Water is like a waste product of the Core.

The earth attracts matter/energy which keeps the process going.

This theory is growing on me. It seems intuitively correct, although quite scary, and might explain how Oil is inorganically produced.
I can't believe I dismissed this so easily years back. I think I'm still frightened by this. The comments are an information gold-mine. I haven't seen one scientist try to rebuke him yet.
I got the H2O Creation wrong.

Quote:nealadamsdotcom
5 months ago

Jeff, 1. First, look at the other videos. Of course all Planets, larger Moons Suns, Solar Systems, Galaxies, and the Universe GROWS!
2. Water is made of two kinds of Atoms, Hydrogen and Oxygen. Two of the Atoms that are assembled at the Earth's OUTER CORE! These gasses rise up between the crystal latices of the mantle, to emerge at the rifts, renewing the water and Atmosphere that is slowly blown off into space by the Solar Wind.
kungfool rockin this shit

I prefer to keep a steady reminder that when dealing with concepts like a LIVING GROWING PLANET, to think purely in terms of our human scientific understanding of physics and matter etc is perhaps a bit naive.

This is a life form of sorts, growing in the womb of space and the sun etc. The true reality may indeed have some physical components to it that we can scientifically analyze, but I think a great deal of whatever process we are talking about takes place also on a much more dream-like, metaphysical/spiritual state where consciousness and energy are doing strange things over billions of years etc...

You can't just describe a great painting for instance by the chemical makeup of the pigments and explain how it forms an image etc... there is a mysterious element in its creation, which is actually at the heart of it all, unexplainable through strictly scientific eyes.

Pure scientific thinking imo is just missing so much of everything.
Thanks for the input fellas! Exactly why I made this thread.

I am not an expert in any field related to this study but because I don't trust much of what is taught as fact in public schools I'm always interested when I come across alternative theories about history/geology/archaeology etc.

One of the most interesting passages in Genesis is that found in Genesis 10:25, where it mentions an individual named Peleg, and says, "in his days was the earth divided."
(02-04-2015 08:42 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2015 12:50 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]Funny how school teach "continental drift" but really don't provoke children to ever use creative thinking in regards to how things came to be that way.

You're missing Plate tectonics...

The theory is that chunks of crust (the 'shell') are sitting on a harder solid 'mantle'. Heat and pressure push the plates into each other which creates friction. Earthquakes are the release of friction. Volcano's, Mountain Ranges, Fault Lines, Oceanic Trenches all seem to line up along supposed plate boundaries.

How you gonna debunk that?

I'm not gonna argue against plate tectonics. I'm just wondering if it's a complete theory.
I mean, the Earth is a living organism. Why wouldn't it be growing?
(02-05-2015 05:13 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, the Earth is a living organism. Why wouldn't it be growing?

mother earth talks to me all the time. she tells me not to throw my cigarette butts out the window.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's