Evil Academy

Full Version: Illuminati Bowl Halftime Show Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I did catch the second half of this performance.

It makes you wonder what the Elite of the world really think of your children and where we are headed.

I wonder how long it will before people started taking a stand.

Or will they just continue celebrating and applauding mindless entertainment?

I mean, the same person who performed a Witches Sabbath during the music awards invited to do the Super Bowl?

Sooner or later, people will have to say enough is enough.
this is the best marketing angle ever. get tons of people that otherwise would not have listened to your stuff to be interested in it. I'm convinced it is a marketing angle at this point
[Image: super-bowl-xlix-memes_26.jpg?itok=q_gMPRj1]
Thanks Daglord.

I am well aware that my Lions ain't ever going to the Super Bowl.

I just want to win one damn play-off game one of these days.
(02-03-2015 12:14 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Daglord.

I am well aware that my Lions ain't ever going to the Super Bowl.

I just want to win one damn play-off game one of these days.

oh shit. DET fan? didn't know Blush
(02-03-2015 12:06 PM)Daglord Wrote: [ -> ][Image: super-bowl-xlix-memes_26.jpg?itok=q_gMPRj1]

[Image: ishtar-cow-calf.gif]
Dark Horse, sung on Masonic flooring in the form of an all-seeing-eye.

[Image: IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Katy-Perry-Super...hite-2.jpg]
Whitney Houston’s Daughter Found Unconscious in Bathtub, Now in “Medically Induced Coma”

There are sometimes coincidences that are too eerie to brush off as a coincidence. This is one of them. Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown was found unconscious in her bathtub, face down and unresponsive. This happened almost exactly three years after Whitney Houston was found dead in her bathtub on February 11th 2012.

Bobbi Kristina was found by her husband Nick Gordon who revived her by performing CPR. She is now in a medically induced coma.

-VC
Next scene is Katy Perry rubbing her buttocks against Lenny Krevowitz's junk.
(02-03-2015 12:30 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Whitney Houston’s Daughter Found Unconscious in Bathtub, Now in “Medically Induced Coma”

There are sometimes coincidences that are too eerie to brush off as a coincidence. This is one of them. Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown was found unconscious in her bathtub, face down and unresponsive. This happened almost exactly three years after Whitney Houston was found dead in her bathtub on February 11th 2012.

Bobbi Kristina was found by her husband Nick Gordon who revived her by performing CPR. She is now in a medically induced coma.

-VC

Yeah, I saw that the other day.

Another ritual killing?
Yep, next scene are a bunch of cartoon characters with a 30-year old Katy Perry telling kids, "Put your hand on me...I'll be your teenage dream".

I'm not even sure this is legal.
More songs about "getting your freak on" and "going both ways".

It's like a big, giant pagan fertility festival.
...immediately following by the dancers spreading out into another all-seeing-eye w/ Katy Perry dressed as Ishtar in the middle.
these are debased rituals. We all know this.

these events do have symbolic meaning.

Everyone will admit that the Chinese olympic opening show had symbolic meaning.. but suddenly these NFL game halftime shows are completely just about pop music?

they are giving people messages.

the problem I have is.. the more we talk about this garbage, the more popular it gets. In some way I dont' want to talk about these issues. I actually think vigilant citizen is actually popularizing many of these videos. Not on purpose but without this stuff I would not even know about half of these new artists.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's