Evil Academy

Full Version: Ebola Drug Trial Is Halted for Lack of Patients
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another EY prediction true. I said they exaggerated the hell of the ebola outbreak. Twas true.

[Image: drug-master675.jpg]

A clinical trial in Liberia of a drug to treat Ebola has been halted because of a sharp decline in the number of people infected with the virus, and studies in West Africa of other potential treatments are also facing problems finding patients.

The halted trial was testing the antiviral drug brincidofovir at a clinic in Monrovia, Liberia. The developer of the drug, Chimerix, announced late Friday that it would no longer participate in the study.

“Without having enough patients there to make any conclusions, it wasn’t feasible for us to push forward,” Dr. M. Michelle Berrey, chief executive of Chimerix, said in an interview Sunday.

- New York Crimes
Quote:The C.D.C. projected that up to 1.4 million people in Liberia and Sierra Leone could be infected by January 2015. (As of Jan. 27, 19,140 cases have been reported across the two countries.)

WAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fear mongering like this should be a crime.

you are psychologically scarring people with this stuff.
^ I'll go with that

Brings back the whole trying to define 'Terrorism' thing...
20,000 "supposed" cases in jan. 2015.

they claimed there would be 1.5 million. this is criminal.

these agencies can no longer be trusted.
trying to incite mass hysteria to push their vaccines.

fortunately africans were too smart for that.

their plans failed.

I knew this stuff was bullshit when I was flying around during the "epidemic" and no one mentioned ebola or ebola screening. I was never handed a health questionnaire related to this.
From George Orwell's 1984:

Quote:For example, the Ministry of Plenty’s forecast had estimated the output of boots for the quarter at 145 million pairs. The actual output was given as sixty-two millions. Winston, however, in rewriting the forecast, marked the figure down to fifty-seven millions, so as to allow for the usual claim that the quota had been overfulfilled. In any case, sixty-two millions was no nearer the truth than fifty-seven millions, or than 145 millions. Very likely no boots had been produced at all.
Reference URL's