Evil Academy

Full Version: Anti-Islam hate Ads spring up in San Francisco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: B7KZYZaCEAAcJtl.jpg:large]
LOL

They need to try harder.

Even the most anti-Muslim goyim will see through that.
fight hate with more hate
someone could easily pull up quotes in the talmud and engage in the same type of strategy.
is this 100% its not a photoshop?

Big black boxes makes things really easy Big Grin
it's real reported all over the news.
(01-19-2015 01:41 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ][Image: B7KZYZaCEAAcJtl.jpg:large]

What dupes need to realize, is that most of this so called "aid", is actually spent in an effort to continually destabilize these countries.

People look down on middle eastern countries for their "savagery" and the fact that there is a great deal of tribal warfare. What people need to realize, is that this has been true for every area in the world throughout history.

Tribal warfare only ends when a country or area edges towards first world status. First world countries are the only ones that do not have some sort of consistent tribal or regional warfare.

Middle Eastern countries have never received this opportunity, because they have been continually destabilized by the West.
(01-19-2015 02:52 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

They need to try harder.

Sadly, I am afraid not.

Have you ever seen a John Hagee-style mega rally in your area of the US?
(01-19-2015 04:25 AM)Rako Wrote: [ -> ]

They need to try harder.

Sadly, I am afraid not.

Most people are afraid to speak up since it's costly to do so, and not b/c they're unaware of what's on display.

The propaganda in the ads like the above is weak -- it reflects an agenda running short on ideas.
(01-19-2015 03:07 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]someone could easily pull up quotes in the talmud and engage in the same type of strategy.

Winner winner, [kosher] chicken dinner!!!
Let me guess, a Zionist group is behind those ads?

If they're going to cite that 2/3 of US aid goes to bribing Muslim leaders, they should also cite who the number 1 recipient of US aid is.

They need to try harder.

Sadly, I am afraid not.

I would love to know what kind of money Hagee pulls in spouting that shit. I don't believe for a second he believes what he is saying, and I am certain he must be aware of his useful idiot status. Hagee is a traitor of the highest degree.
The 'aid' is used to buy bombs to turn said Muslim countries into piles of rubble. Wow, what deal eh.

Also, I find it odd the campaign is laser focused on supposed Muslim 'Jew hatred' with Syriac Christianity facing annihilation by the sword in the Syria/Iraq wars. Wouldn't the vast majority Americans be equally, if not more interested in the infinitely more dire plight of their co-religionists in the region?
^ I don't think the vast majority of Americans would give any care about anyone from the region regardless of religious affiliation.

In any case the ad is aimed at American jews who would care for their own, but the image Israel has painted of itself has turned even them away, hence the ad.
(01-19-2015 05:02 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]

They need to try harder.

Sadly, I am afraid not.

Most people are afraid to speak up since it's costly to do so, and not b/c they're unaware of what's on display.

The propaganda in the ads like the above is weak -- it reflects an agenda running short on ideas.

If you think alot of people aren't prejudiced about Muslims, you are in for potential disappointment. I really am not sure what the figure is, but it's probably between a big minority and a serious majority. One problem is that some Muslim takfirs like ISIS really are off the charts. Saudi Arabia and the Taliban really are intolerant too.

Another problem is that people, Americans, Europeans, Russians, are not so tolerant of others and skeptical of "official" policies as you might think. What I can give them credit for is that they can have a hard time doing mental gymnastics to justify whatever pro-war policy is thrown at them. The masses have a hard time supporting arming Nusra when we have just been told for 10 years that fundy Muslims are bad.

I do think the tide is turning among liberals on the topic of anti-Palestinian repression, and you are right that the ad is bad. If you are familiar enough with the IP debate, you will know that the person in the ad was nowhere near the leader of the world's Muslims like it claims.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's