Evil Academy

Full Version: Turkish President: Charlie Hebdo Incident = Conspiracy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Turkish president accuses 'the West' of being behind Charlie Hebdo attacks and deliberately 'blaming Muslims' as conspiracy theories sweep the Internet accusing Israel of orchestrating it
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan suggested French security forces knew of attack
Turkish President said the West is 'playing games with the Islamic world'
Said: 'French citizens carried out massacre, and Muslims pay the price'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3P5a2jTdo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
it's happening folks. Heads of state engaging in conspiracy theorizing.

Much harder to label CTers as nuts or insane at this point. Heads of state everywhere calling out the BS.
Quote:The Mayor of Ankara, Melih Gokcek, said he was convinced the Israeli intelligence service Mossad was behind the attacks, linking them to France’s recent move towards recognising Palestine as an independent state.

‘Mossad is definitely behind such incidents… it is boosting enmity towards Islam.’ Mr Gokcek said, according to Financial Times.

In Russia, several pro-Kremlin commentators blamed the United States and the CIA for the attack, the newspaper reported.

One, Alexei Martynov, director of the International Institute for New States, said ‘I am sure that some American supervisors are responsible for the terror attacks in Paris, or in any case the Islamists who carried them out.’
It wouldn't surprise me in the least. Careful what you say though.

Freedom of speech doesn't apply if you don't blindly accept what they are telling you.

They label you a terrorist sympathizer and ship you off to jail.

Brave New World
The Turkish president is a two-faced war criminal, though. He's played a critical role in the destruction of Syria, yet he moans about the very people -- the Israelis and the Americans -- pushing for the overthrow of Assad and the establishment of a puppet-Islamist state in Syria. The instability in Syria has the potential to spread to Lebanon, another enemy of Israel, and has already engulfed Iraq, a society already divided due to the American invasion. Both recent patterns of instability Erdogan's government deserves much of the credit for creating.
(01-18-2015 02:13 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]The Turkish president is a two-faced war criminal, though. He's played a critical role in the destruction of Syria, yet he moans about the very people -- the Israelis and the Americans -- pushing for the overthrow of Assad and the establishment of a puppet-Islamist state in Syria. The instability in Syria has the potential to spread to Lebanon, another enemy of Israel, and has already engulfed Iraq, a society already divided due to the American invasion. Both recent patterns of instability Erdogan's government deserves much of the credit for creating.

Thank You. BRIC beats me to it once again.

While I don't agree with everything he always says about Politics at least he is bringing some common sense to this thread instead of sensational headlines.

Let's not forget about The Turkish President standing by and watching innocent Kurds get slaughtered a hundred yards away due to the political problems with the PKK.

[Image: 792110-4a3a3aea-518d-11e4-852c-a6aaa2413bba.jpg]

Also a Muslim leader saving face and saying one thing to the public while working begrudgingly or willingly with the West???!!! LIES!

A meeting with Mahmoud Abbas... I figured they would be talking about the NFL Playoffs instead of blaming the West for the rise of muslim fanaticism and their failures as leaders.
[Image: 24A6E16500000578-2908358-image-a-6_1421163647753.jpg]
(01-18-2015 01:14 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]It wouldn't surprise me in the least. Careful what you say though.

Freedom of speech doesn't apply if you don't blindly accept what they are telling you.

Brave New World

If you are going to carpet bomb the forum with your clueless VAGUE parroting of whatever EVILYOSHIDA or the last posters narrative is you should at least have a pair of these while leading the cheer and posting. "I'M JUST ASKING FOR A LITTLE SUBSTANCE MAN". "The schtick is getting old". "You understand right"?

[Image: 87b1a9c02e85709f95ef7f29eb85ede1.jpg]

"They"
"The West"
"Freedom of speech"
"terrorist sympathizer"
"Gift of weirdness"
"Brave new World"
"kooky"

[Image: facepalm-849x10241.png]

(01-18-2015 12:30 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]it's happening folks. Heads of state engaging in conspiracy theorizing.

Much harder to label CTers as nuts or insane at this point. Heads of state everywhere calling out the BS.

I'm actually finding the OPPOSITE to be true lately.
(01-18-2015 02:33 AM)antidisestablishmentarianism Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2015 02:13 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]The Turkish president is a two-faced war criminal, though. He's played a critical role in the destruction of Syria, yet he moans about the very people -- the Israelis and the Americans -- pushing for the overthrow of Assad and the establishment of a puppet-Islamist state in Syria. The instability in Syria has the potential to spread to Lebanon, another enemy of Israel, and has already engulfed Iraq, a society already divided due to the American invasion. Both recent patterns of instability Erdogan's government deserves much of the credit for creating.

Thank You. BRIC beats me to it once again.

While I don't agree with everything he always says about Politics at least he is bringing some common sense to this thread instead of sensational headlines.

Let's not forget about The Turkish President standing by and watching innocent Kurds get slaughtered a hundred yards away due to the political problems with the PKK.

[Image: 792110-4a3a3aea-518d-11e4-852c-a6aaa2413bba.jpg]

Also a Muslim leader saving face and saying one thing to the public while working begrudgingly or willingly with the West???!!! LIES!

A meeting with Mahmoud Abbas... I figured they would be talking about the NFL Playoffs instead of blaming the West for the rise of muslim fanaticism and their failures as leaders.
[Image: 24A6E16500000578-2908358-image-a-6_1421163647753.jpg]

Bang on. Cheers.

Will rep you later (have exceeded my rep stock for today).
(01-18-2015 02:45 AM)antidisestablishmentarianism Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2015 01:14 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]It wouldn't surprise me in the least. Careful what you say though.

Brave New World

If you are going to carpet bomb the forum with your clueless VAGUE parroting of whatever EVILYOSHIDA or the last posters narrative is you should at least have a pair of these while leading the cheer and posting. "I'M JUST ASKING FOR A LITTLE SUBSTANCE MAN". "The schtick is getting old". "You understand right"?

[Image: 87b1a9c02e85709f95ef7f29eb85ede1.jpg]

"They"
"The West"
"Freedom of speech"
"terrorist sympathizer"
"Gift of weirdness"
"Brave new World"
"kooky"

[Image: facepalm-849x10241.png]

(01-18-2015 12:30 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]it's happening folks. Heads of state engaging in conspiracy theorizing.

I'm actually finding the OPPOSITE to be true lately.

Hey spambot retard, go fuck yourself.

[Image: 97a.gif]
I believe he's using this as another front in propaganda
(01-18-2015 03:27 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Hey spambot retard, go fuck yourself.

[Image: 97a.gif]

Wow. That WASN'T quite the response I was expecting from you VANILLA rICE. It seems that the SPINAL CORD I bought you for Christmas is paying HUGE dividends. The dichotomy between BRIC's and Winnson's posts are what makes EVILYOSHIDA.COM so GREAT! On one hand you have a VERY intelligent poster whose opinion I respect giving me a compliment and on the other you have a MAN CHILD who seems to suffer from a slight Senor Penis style retardation telling me to "go fuck myself". Lets think for a seconds whose opinion holds more merit.

Believe me Always Wong the irony is not lost on me that YOU OF ALL PEOPLE are calling me a "spam bot" or "retard". Personally I'm surprised you didn't strap on your safety helmet and stumble into the thread and scream "GENE ROSEN!" at the top of your lungs while drool runs down you face and then run to a different thread you haven't read yet with multiple pages, go to the last post and then give your "opinion" (EVILYOSHIDA'S narrative... IF YOU UNDERSTOOD IT). You are so lost in threads at times you don't even understand your friends IRL inside jokes and references. People you have known for OVER 10 YEARS. Are you sure you don't need glasses? Maybe you can't see the words on the monitor or they are in Ching chong. You just CAN'T be as clueless IRL as you seem online.

Lets be honest for a second WINNSON.....

Did you really have ANY IDEA who the PKK are? Have you ever heard the name Mahmoud Abbas? I'm POSITIVE that when Turkey was mentioned you figured they were talking about the delicious Thanksgiving main course. I GUARANTEE you didn't even READ the article. See this is why I have a problem with you just running into threads like a moron and spouting off bullshit you have no clue about. You are not even trolling. You are as serious as a heart attack with your posts. Your "advanced degree" came out of a fortune cookie in HK and is worth about as much as the toilet paper I wipe my ass with. YOU ARE A PARROT. Nothing more. A cross between IDOHARM and PASSIVE JAY. IN fact your new name is PASSIVE GAY.

People might say well just put him on IGNORE and AVOID these threads if they upset you so much. I tried to test out the ignore feature once and still saw Senor Penis and Winnson's avatar and just KNEW that their posts were face palm worthy. Your mere existence bothers me whether I can see your posts or not. Even if you stopped posting today the damage has been done and I have lost time and am dumber for having read your posts. By the way Wi tu dumb the REP COMMENT box is not your personal twitter. If you want to talk to someone shoot them a PM. Don't just rep someone up because you saw their "COOL AVATAR" idiot. You take away the VALIDITY of the whole thing. Your reps mean as much as masturbation or sleeping with a whore. Yes the number went up but it was MEANINGLESS. Skynet should write code where your votes still get drained daily but the number never rises. YOU wouldn't know the difference DUM DUM.

Plus SOME of these threads are like a car crash....You know you shouldn't look but YOU JUST CANT HELP YOURSELF. I predicted this thread before I even opened it the way EVILYOSHIDA predicted the failure of GOOGLE GLASS and I didn't need DonJohnson's magic 8ball or tarrot cards to do it. Just like EVILYOSHIDA I AM "AN TRUTH EVANGELIST" put here to educate the DUPES. Unfortunately WINNSON is a lost cause. If he doesn't "get it" by now with over 15 years invested online and YEARS as EVILYOSHIDA'S protege HE NEVER WILL....... Just remember You CANT troll a thread that WAS a troll thread to begin with frens....

PS WINNSON even though YOU started this...... (You know I love your guts KID!!!)

[Image: its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif]
(01-18-2015 07:53 AM)antidisestablishmentarianism Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif]

^^^This

It's happening broExclamation

I don't trust Turkey either but wouldn't surprise me at all if the Jesuit Charlie Sheen conspiracy is a false flag.

Maybe the New World Order doesn't always get along as well as we think they do?

Especially when they start stepping on each other's interests.
Like I said before, the ID being left behind a false flag hallmark.

So there's no reason to believe something at face value just because the little box in our parents basement tells us to.
Mossad all up in this bitch
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's