Evil Academy

Full Version: Punching kids for the Lord...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...heck, after my fight with Matt Abbott, he will be converted to a full, orthodox, born-again, Devil-hating, go-to-mass-everyday, hallelujahing ChrisTian???!!!

That's what I call knocking the bejesus into him???!!!
Yeah, you're not allowed to do that anymore.
And I said 'Ben'

I pissed on his face

And I said 'Ben'

This is totally justified, by the lord.

And then I jumped on Ben and I started dropping twelve to six elbows.

And I said 'Ben, the authorities are gonna call this off, but you and I know who won Ben.'

That's right Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ Ben, I'm crushing you with these elbows!

Praise Jesus Ben! Praise Jesus!

[Image: giphy.gif]
It hurt like fuck. I only went along with him because I was scared.
(01-16-2015 09:32 AM)Benwahwah Wrote: [ -> ]It hurt like fuck. I only went along with him because I was scared.

Are you talking about that time he punched your chest or when he Punched your "fartbox"?

I thought you told me you LOVED the second one Ben? I specifically remember you telling me it was "right up your alley"
(01-16-2015 09:40 AM)antidisestablishmentarianism Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2015 09:32 AM)Benwahwah Wrote: [ -> ]It hurt like fuck. I only went along with him because I was scared.

Are you talking about that time he punched your chest or when he Punched your "fartbox"?

I thought you told me you LOVED the second one Ben? That is was "right up your alley"

The chest, obviously. He told me not to mention the other things.
(01-16-2015 09:42 AM)Benwahwah Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2015 09:40 AM)antidisestablishmentarianism Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought you told me you LOVED the second one Ben? That is was "right up your alley"

The chest, obviously. He told me not to mention the other things.

Woops. Looks like the "cat is out of the proverbial bag". I really am terrible at keeping secrets.

You should probably contact Xvideos and because the other "video" you guys made is going viral and blowing up under the BBW/Bear category. ( I only know because someone told me.......I usually stay on the straight BBW category.) Wink
On a serious note though, why in the world would you hit a kid in the way he is describing and then go round boasting about it? I'm having a really hard time getting my head round it.
Punching a kid for not eating kimchee???!!!!
http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/01/...-abuse.cnn
Jesus Christ
Reference URL's