Evil Academy

Full Version: Francoise Hollande says "illuminati" behind paris attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

according to some, illuminee could also mean "crazy" in french.. but it is also exactly how the illuminati is translated.

you decide what it means.
directly from google translate

illuminee = illuminated.

they are using code words folks.

it's hard to believe but grown adult men with power like playing these types of symbolical word games with the plebs. it is also a type of coding for "those in the know"
Go EY Go
hehe.

what this shows is a high level disestablishment source hinting at the existence of a shadow elite.
His choice of words was no accident. France (or at least Hollande) doesn't really want to be a part of all this, but they have no choice. That was almost a veiled cry for help. Question is, who was he talking to?
Hollande:

[Image: darkknight1.jpg]
Great question Archon

lol @ bat signal

This event is vibrating at an extremely high frequency. The energy in those crowds is something new
"I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be."
[Image: 180?cb=20101201205625]
I won't put the Batman role on any single person, ever

Batman must be an invisible source, one that rises up within every TRULY 'free' person on this earth.

His codename is: Truth
(01-13-2015 12:31 AM)The Anti-Archon Wrote: [ -> ]His choice of words was no accident. France (or at least Hollande) doesn't really want to be a part of all this, but they have no choice. That was almost a veiled cry for help. Question is, who was he talking to?

you might be right. France is actually a pretty conservative country.

when the gay marriage bill was about to be passed millions marched against it.

the western media likes to paint french as latte sipping, wine drinking, indoor scarf wearing but that is only part of them. they still have a catholic soul.
This is crazy.

On Jan 5, Hollande announced his intentions to lift Economic Sanctions on Russia.

On Jan 7, France is hit by a major terroism incident.

I was eagely awaiting Holland's statements, expecting Holland to cave on Russia, condemn Al Queda and blab about Yemen as US Intel Puppet Sarkozy would have done.

This is much more interesting..
not to mention french voted to recognize Palestine.

maybe he's using "illuminati" as a reference to world zionism.
He also makes a specific reference to being Muslim in the same sentence, doesn't he?

My french is not so great, is there a translated full transcript somewhere?
(01-13-2015 01:30 AM)Masato Toys Wrote: [ -> ]He also makes a specific reference to being Muslim in the same sentence, doesn't he?

My french is not so great, is there a translated full transcript somewhere?

He states in the sentence (my sloppy translation), "Those who committed these acts -- these terrorists, these illuminates, these fanatics -- have nothing to do with the Muslim faith."
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's