Evil Academy

Full Version: PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
“We forcefully noted the need for greater cooperation with Internet companies to guarantee the reporting and removal of illegal content, particularly content that makes apologies for terrorism or promotes violence or hate,” said French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve.

US and EU bureaucrats gathered at the French interior ministry to formulate a response to the Islamic State, al-Qaeda and other jihadist groups, many supported, trained and financed by the Gulf emirates, Turkey, western intelligence and the U.S. military.

The meeting in France will be followed by a “security summit” to be held in Washington next month.

“We will bring together all of our allies to discuss ways in which we can counteract this violent extremism that exists around the world,” said Attorney General Eric Holder.

-infowars
Quote:“We forcefully noted the need for greater cooperation with Internet companies to guarantee the reporting and removal of illegal content, particularly content that makes apologies for terrorism or promotes violence or hate,”

the last part "hate" will be used to justify taking down conspiracy sites or content.

question sandy hook narrative? HATE.

question official version of events? HATE.

Against feminist agenda? HATE.

get ready folks. they are going PEDAL TO THE METAL NOW.
Wiesels.
(01-12-2015 04:48 PM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]Wiesels.

[Image: wiesel.jpg]
Sonofabitch joke backfire I just realized weasel can be spelled like that

[Image: 084c6aafaf2a1b0febcc0d9dd91f9e1a.jpg]
Again, as serious as I can be... the movie V is the reality for a humanity that just doesn't know it it yet. Once the technology was in place, they set the whole thing in motion. There is no safe haven, there is no escape. Free humans have faced their extinction event. There will need to be otherworldly intervention to prevent this assured reality. That is the human race's only hope.
(01-12-2015 05:03 PM)Dagwood Wrote: [ -> ]Again, as serious as I can be... the movie V is the reality for a humanity that just doesn't know it it yet. Once the technology was in place, they set the whole thing in motion. There is no safe haven, there is no escape. Free humans have faced their extinction event. There will need to be otherworldly intervention to prevent this assured reality. That is the human race's only hope.

You mean other than the fact the government in v is far right wing and these
assholes are pinko scum?
Is this the same Eric Holder who sold guns to Mexican drug lords that ended up murdering innocent people?

That's what I call "violent extremism".

A website that simply reports on violent extremism isn't a form of violent extremism.
(01-12-2015 04:59 PM)Uncle Tomahawk Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2015 04:48 PM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]Wiesels.

[Image: wiesel.jpg]

lol
Reference URL's