Evil Academy

Full Version: supernatural experences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How has ever had a supernatural experence. Seen Ghost, Near death, seen demons or angles any and all are welcome.
I believe that the world leaders and poeple in power are influenced by the rulers and athorities of the unseen world we live in.
I've had a few.

I posted one or two of them when the site just opened for business.
(01-11-2015 05:17 PM)John 8:32 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that the world leaders and poeple in power are influenced by the rulers and athorities of the unseen world we live in.

[Image: reptiles13_07.gif]
(01-11-2015 05:29 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]I've had a few.

I posted one or two of them when the site just opened for business.

What are the thread names?
I have personally seen the devil. He always shows up in every Sandy Hook thread here.
elmao
(01-11-2015 06:12 PM)Dagwood Wrote: [ -> ]I have personally seen the devil. He always shows up in every Sandy Hook thread here.

I saw him too.he showed up around christmas and introduced me to the ghosts of .pdfs past
I've had two more or less identical precognitive episodes within a month of each other. I was sitting at a traffic light waiting for the left turn arrow to become green. I had the feeling that the driver across the intersection would think that he had a green light to go straight once it changed. Both times I was correct even though neither driver gave any outward sign that they were overly anxious for the light to turn green.

I've never had anything like that happen again so I have no idea if they were coincidences or a real paranormal experiences.
I have lots but have always been hesitant to share them

Most were under heavy doses of LSD, so I can empathize if people reject them as hallucinations or whatever, but imo they were quite real (drugs did not 'create' them imo, but rather allowed me to see/experience them). Had others while sober that most will also not likely believe.

Such experiences are very personal imo, and only really make sense to the individual experiencing them. To attempt to describe them to others is perhaps futile. But the individual knows what is real in his heart, even if it is contrary to 'common knowledge'.
I had a dream that a friend who had been my neighbor and who had moved to another state and I hadn't seen for several years basically came out of the sky. The next day I saw him visiting my neighbors' house where he had lived. They were having a party and he was visiting them.

One time I went to St. Sophia's in Kiev, which was built in the Middle Ages. In the courtyard there is an open space with some buildings around, like a rectory. In the yard, it sounded like there was a choir singing in unaccompanied church slavic in one of the buildings. I walked around the yard to see where it was coming from, and it seemed to be coming from a building undergoing major repairs. It sounded like a record player was inside the building and I could not make out the words. I asked the worker if there was a record playing and she said "No." It sounded like a distant singing, not like it was right next to me. Near an opposite part of the yard, over the wall there was an electric machine that was making a whirring sound, and perhaps that was stirring up some kind of sound that my mind interpreted as singing. The cathedral itself was made with jugs in its walls in order to create an echo effect. Other people have claimed that houses under repair can be more likely to have such phenomenon.
I have one, I simply cant explain, pretty short and sweet.

I do not claim to know what it was and what happened but here goes.

one morning while getting up very early to go to work, I was being very quiet to avoid waking anyone.

after a time together, one gets to know sounds of ones home and what certain things sound like. I heard my wife get out of bed and come into the kitchen as I was in the process of going out the door. My hands were full and as I'm turning to leave out the door, I see a shadow walk across the kitchen door opening to the living room, it was very fleeting, and it sounded like it would sound if my wife was walking through the house. I had left the lights off so seeing a shadow wasn't out of place.

I figured well, since shes up, I will go say goodbye..

I was already partly outside, and I turned and walked into the kitchen expecting to see her there.

she wasn't....

I thought well shit, that was fast, because it was no time at all between me stepping out the door, turning on my heel and coming back in. I cant figure out how she did it so fast. so I figured she went back to bed. I walk back to the bedroom and there she is sleeping. wrapped up in a big cocoon of blankets.

I stopped at the door for a second, something wasn't right.

no way she got up and back in bed and the blankets that fast.

I looked into my sons room, he was out cold, no way it was him, he likes sleeping.

I go back into my room and look closer at my wife. she is out cold. and this is a woman who is a bit of an insomniac. if she gets up, shes up, she doesn't go back to sleep. never mind in under 30 seconds. and she was out you could tell, i had to shake her to wake her, I thought she was fucking with me. but she wasnt, her eyes popped open, and I said....

did you get up and go into the kitchen just now?

no she said, I just woke.............up

and her eyes went big, I guess I had a look on my face.

I said never mind and went on my merry way, and she was all freaked out for the rest of the day.

To this day, there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever, that I heard her get up and walk down the hall, I know what it sounds like and I'm not prone to hallucinations, hearing or seeing things. And I know goddamn well I saw something breeze past the doorway in the kitchen on my way out, that's not up for debate with me at all.

so anyway, there it is. my only weird unexplainable thing that I simply cannot come up with something to explain it.
^ Explanation: Her ninja lover made a swift exit.
(01-12-2015 01:31 PM)rezin Wrote: [ -> ]^ Explanation: Her ninja lover made a swift exit.

hmmmmmmmmm
(01-12-2015 12:58 PM)canuckster Wrote: [ -> ]I have one, I simply cant explain, pretty short and sweet.

I do not claim to know what it was and what happened but here goes.

one morning while getting up very early to go to work, I was being very quiet to avoid waking anyone.

after a time together, one gets to know sounds of ones home and what certain things sound like. I heard my wife get out of bed and come into the kitchen as I was in the process of going out the door. My hands were full and as I'm turning to leave out the door, I see a shadow walk across the kitchen door opening to the living room, it was very fleeting, and it sounded like it would sound if my wife was walking through the house. I had left the lights off so seeing a shadow wasn't out of place.
I am a bit confused how you would see a shadow if it is still dark out. If you were on your way out, then were you looking at the kitchen or what? You would have to draw a diagram.

Anyway, a few times it sounded like my family was talking in the entranceway to the kitchen or entering the house and we weren't. it was a faint sound, the kind of was familiar with after living there all those years. But I could just have been imagining it.
As I was "clearing" our new home with sage from room to room I stopped when I got to a basement room, it had been once built but was torn out yo what looked like was being used as a tool/wood shop. I stopped because I knew I had cornered a spirit, a kindly old female ned Pamela. She communicated to me she wanted to stay and I felt no reason to not let her. It's been 12 years and the dog knows, my wife and kids have all noted very personal interactions with her. I'm still not sure that may actually be someone we know.

More later, off to a busy day of work
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's