Evil Academy

Full Version: Interpret This Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Its your favourite Shia in his new video

Tell me what you think. Is this video about; wife/husband, father daughter, Shia/Shia or one persons multiple personalities (Shia)?

I'd rather watch ISIS execution videos.
I'm about 45 seconds in and can best describe this as musical masturbation with video accompaniment.

That about right?
And I had to shut it off because that shit was assailing my eardrums.

What the fuck?
(01-10-2015 03:15 AM)what Wrote: [ -> ]Its your favourite Shia in his new video

Tell me what you think. Is this video about; wife/husband, father daughter, Shia/Shia or one persons multiple personalities (Shia)?

Here's my take:

This is Shia's latest occult attack against the Handlers. The cage is the soul's prison. The girl is the light of innocence, the child-alter personality. Shia is all of the hurtful personalities in this sick bloodline. The evil handler who preys on the innocent and shows kindness only to do it again and again and again.

The irony is that the handler is the one that is trapped. The innocent can dissociate and escape the bars. The handler is left in the filth and anger and depression of his existence.

In the end, the innocent tries to save the evil, but the evil cannot be saved. It is in hell.

That's what Shia thinks of the fuckers that did this to him and that's why he's dangerous. He knows how they work, and he is showing he knows their magic better than they even do.

Now, most people aren't going to get this interpretation, but it doesn't matter. Dance is an especially primal form of expression that leaves its mark on the viewer whether they consciously get it or not. That's why Michael Jackson was so important to the elite.

This is an attack against the Handlers. I believe this is why Sia was made to apologize for him appearing in the video. Not because of any pedo overtones, but because the Handlers didn't like the message.

I am now a firm LaBeouf fan. He's using expressionist art to its fullest. More power to him.
Very interesting take, Anti-Archon.
Jesus Anti-Archon, you almost make me want to watch that shit!

But, I'll just take your word for it, because I'm not watching that shit.

Thank you so much for your post. Powerful stuff.
Agreed, Winnson. I'd like to think this was somehow a Shia middle finger at the Luciferians. But all's I know is that this 12 year old girl should not be doing a tango with a half-naked adult male.
(01-10-2015 06:37 AM)Fugazi Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed, Winnson. I'd like to think this was somehow a Shia middle finger at the Luciferians. But all's I know is that this 12 year old girl should not be doing a tango with a half-naked adult male.

Hey, if that's what you take away, that's good enough. Pedophilia is rampant and it should be stopped. Most of the time, the hyper sexualization of young girls is celebrated in music. This makes it look as dirty as it actually is. Disgust is the proper feeling. Let's hope this gets applied to the Arianna Grandes of the world, too.
Anti Archon well placed thanks

I dont believe this is anything about pedophilia, his dance partner is definitely a minor but nether his nor her gestures or movements or are there any sexual overtones here
Shia directed this video btw
(01-10-2015 05:44 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus Anti-Archon, you almost make me want to watch that shit!

But, I'll just take your word for it, because I'm not watching that shit.

Thank you so much for your post. Powerful stuff.

100% this
I def. see the pedo element.

sexualizing minors.
they are taking the psycho-sexual-subconscious programming to new levels.
that said I do think Lebeouf is going to be turning on the controllers.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's