Evil Academy

Full Version: If Jesus were dead, wouldn't he be rolling in his grave?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pcxmas.jpg]

[Image: jesus-wept.jpg?w=331&h=248]
Jesus was most likely part of a group(philosophy) that abhorred materialism.

I doubt he would care much about the modern version of 'Christmas'.
He'd want an XBOX ONE and a new iphone I bet.
I'd beat the hell out of Jesus in EA UFC. He'd be a PS4 man, I'm sure of it.
[Image: FRAME%20IMAGE%20ps2%20jesus.jpg]
I agree Christmas has become tainted by human greed.
My children will not be taught of the myth of Santa but the truth about st Nicholas bishop of Myra.
I think its fun for kids to believe in magical things

-But, adults? No.
(12-26-2014 12:05 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus was most likely part of a group(philosophy) that abhorred materialism.

I doubt he would care much about the modern version of 'Christmas'.

He probably would not have given a shit about any of the Winter solstice festivals in Northern Europe or the Roman version of Christmas(Vercingetorix, Caesars great enemy form Gaul was ritually strangled on Xmas day in 46B.C.)
The Jew whom the allegorical character of New Testament Jesus was partially based on probably was probably cool with Chanukah.
(12-29-2014 04:48 AM)PUBLICnoose Wrote: [ -> ]My children will not be taught of the myth of Santa but the truth about st Nicholas bishop of Myra.

If you are white chances are the Germanic Santa like character has had a lot more to do with your culture and heritage than St Nicholas bishop of Myra, of whom there is no proof, truth or any real record of.
Catholics know that Dec. 25th is not jesus' birthday. they just hijacked the holiday because people were engaging in major debauchery around that date. they civilized people by replacing the saturnalian festival with something a lot more positive.

the NWO then hijacked it back and turned it into some late year GDP driver to make the books look good.
As with everything in religion, it's ALL about symbolism. It doesn't matter when the supposed Jesus was born. It's just a symbolic winter festival that got adopted and adapted…which is basically what we've done in modern times by removing the spiritual aspects. Even the believers don't really believe most of the old doctrine. They understand it's all about interpretation and application of the morality in relation to the time. Back then, people were God-fearing. Now, most believers don't fear God. God is like a bro, now.Tongue
GMROY is correct.

when the western world lost their faith in god after the 2nd vatican council.. look what happened. skyrocketing crime, skyrocketing divorce rates, skyrocketing inequality.

Some cultures just need these myths to keep them in line. It's more about controlling your conscience rather than believing in sky daddy.
Reference URL's