Evil Academy

Full Version: Magnotta-Guilty Of First Degree-BUT big problem with Canadian system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Magnotta, 32, a former Ontario resident, pleaded not guilty to the five charges, arguing he suffers from a mental illness, but he admitted to the physical acts of killing and dismembering Lin, and sending his body parts with menacing notes to political parties and schools.

Lin, 33, a Chinese national, was studying at Montreal’s Concordia University when he met Magnotta. According to what the accused told psychiatrists hired by the defence to assess him, Lin responded to an ad Magnotta posted on Craigslist, looking for kinky sex."

so this guy is going away for life right. This gay fuckboy is going to get 3 meals a day and a roof over his head with all the gay sex he can have for the rest of his life.

is that even punishment?

W T F
Spending the rest of your life in a prison cell isn't much of a life.
I guess the equivalent for me would be getting locked up with endless supply of horney pussy and 3 meals a day for the rest of my life.

i would not mind at all.
(12-24-2014 11:06 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]I guess the equivalent for me would be getting locked up with endless supply of horney pussy and 3 meals a day for the rest of my life.

i would not mind at all.

I remember the last gay cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer got beaten to death by a metal bar in the shower by a dude with schizophrenia.

Maybe he might have to put in protective custody and isolated like he was on 'Death Row' not just because of the henious nature of his crimes and homosexuality but the fact that he is a minor celebrity and that score makes you a HUGE target for the gen pop to up their street cred. That is real torture for some inmates because of the lack of human interaction and normalcy. You see people trying to get back in gen pop not just because of the inevitable death penalty but the miserable years before it.

I remember watching a special on the Aryan Brotherhood getting VERY excited with the prospect of getting to Scott Peterson who killed his wife and unborn baby and was a HUGE name. The weird double standard and twisted logic of hardcore killers and criminals can never be fully understood I guess unless in your an IN their world.
speaking of scott peterson. fuck ben affleck did a bang on impression of him in Gone Girl.
(12-24-2014 11:33 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]speaking of scott peterson. fuck ben affleck did a bang on impression of him in Gone Girl.

I didn't see that yet but Ben Affleck has stepped his game up BIG time after living in Matt Damon's shadow and putting out crap for a while.
(12-24-2014 11:27 AM)antidisestablishmentarianism Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2014 11:06 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]I guess the equivalent for me would be getting locked up with endless supply of horney pussy and 3 meals a day for the rest of my life.

i would not mind at all.

I remember the last gay cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer got beaten to death by a metal bar in the shower by a dude with schizophrenia.

Maybe he might have to put in protective custody and isolated like he was on 'Death Row' not just because of the henious nature of his crimes and homosexuality but the fact that he is a minor celebrity and that score makes you a HUGE target for the gen pop to up their street cred. That is real torture for some inmates because of the lack of human interaction and normalcy. You see people trying to get back in gen pop not just because of the inevitable death penalty but the miserable years before it.

I remember watching a special on the Aryan Brotherhood getting VERY excited with the prospect of getting to Scott Peterson who killed his wife and unborn baby and was a HUGE name. The weird double standard and twisted logic of hardcore killers and criminals can never be fully understood I guess unless in your an IN their world.

This.
they need to warn people against using random dating apps and craigslist. It's very dangerous on many levels.

meeting random strangers is never a good idea. At least in a club you get to see the product first.
(12-24-2014 11:43 AM)antidisestablishmentarianism Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2014 11:33 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]speaking of scott peterson. fuck ben affleck did a bang on impression of him in Gone Girl.

I didn't see that yet but Ben Affleck has stepped his game up BIG time after living in Matt Damon's shadow and putting out crap for a while.

Great movie. Highly recommended.
Reference URL's