Evil Academy

Full Version: American Plumber's Truck ends up in Syria.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GREAT NEWS FOLKS. US EXPORTS ARE INDEED PICKING UP!

[Image: 20141219_joejihadi_0.jpg]

Quote:Mark Oberholtzer, who has owned and operated Mark-1 Plumbing in Texas City for the past 32 years, confirmed it was his truck in the picture. He said he no longer owned the vehicle and had no idea how it ended up in Syria.

well it's simple. they are giving all this stuff to ISIS and the Syrian Rebels.

ISIS™ with Brand New Toyotas

[Image: isis-trucks1.jpg?w=468&h=382]
those toyotas are made in Texas. OY VEY

ISIS™ has

1. U.S. military small arms 2. U.S. military Humvees 3. U.S. military artillery 4. U.S. citizens running their online social media campaigns 5. John McCain met with destabilization campaign terrorists
Quote:During Operation Iraqi Freedom, and Operation Enduring Freedom, multiple Toyota Tacomas have been observed in use by special forces units of theU.S. Army. Typically, they have been Double Cab models, with SR5 and TRD packages.

Despite the fact that the Hilux, from which the Tacoma is descended, is extremely common in the Middle East, the special forces found it to be easier to purchase Tacomas from American dealerships, modify them appropriately, and ship them to their areas.
what a joke:

[Image: rtr3wjai.jpg]
so are you saying if anyone over in syria has a plumbing problem to not give a shit
when will this charade end?

[Image: isis-trucks-toyota.png]

they are being funded, trained & armed by the west for destabilization purposes.
one US special forces unit could take these guys all out.

Yet they are seen as some huge threat.

if the US can't even take on "ISIS" how could they hope of taking on China or Russia?

What a joke.

manufactured bogeyman used to destabilize undesirable countries. ISIS will be making an appearance in China SOON. COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU.
once you study their methods, everything is so clear and transparent.

for me it's like... "WHAT A JOKE"

i let out a deep sigh and shake my head physically. It's that bad with this stuff.

Millions of Americans eat this shit up as if it were real.

yeah they are really killing people, but WHO IS FUNDING/ARMING THEM?

Israel also treats the ISIS wounded.

It is so amazing. They ADMIT THIS STUFF yet people still don't care.

This is why I don't believe in POWER TO THE PEOPLE. The people dont' deserve it. ALL THE INFO IS OUT THERE.

I believe in STRONG JUST BENEVOLENT TRANSPARENTLY AUTHORITARIAN LEADERS. It's the only way.
ISIS SHOWING OFF THEIR GEAR:

[Image: article-2725040-20870FF900000578-555_634x480.jpg]

[Image: article-2725040-20871AB500000578-441_634x587.jpg]

[Image: article-2725040-2087100E00000578-380_634x491.jpg]

you see how they are posting this stuff on twitter?

ridiculous.
[Image: antiwarblog-arming_isis_in_syria_then_bo...;amp;h=510]
(12-22-2014 05:43 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]one US special forces unit could take these guys all out.

Yet they are seen as some huge threat.

if the US can't even take on "ISIS" how could they hope of taking on China or Russia?

What a joke.

manufactured bogeyman used to destabilize undesirable countries. ISIS will be making an appearance in China SOON. COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU.

It never ceases to amaze me that so many are unable to see through the facade.

Step 1: Create threat.

Step 2: Strip away rights to combat created threat.

Step 3: Rinse and repeat, while the American public remains oblivious.
(12-22-2014 05:36 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]those toyotas are made in Texas. OY VEY

ISIS™ has

1. U.S. military small arms 2. U.S. military Humvees 3. U.S. military artillery 4. U.S. citizens running their online social media campaigns 5. John McCain met with destabilization campaign terrorists
If any of you guys are on twitter. Push #ArrestMcCain4ISIS
Reference URL's