Evil Academy

Full Version: Seriusly, What Is Wrong With Murican Cops? WTFF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

i can't even wrap my head around this.

i've had my run-ins with cops here. at least a dozen times before and right after my teens. i've never been beat or even pinned.
they make shit up against you. this guy was not resisting or anything. he just followed all their orders and look what they did to them.

the US has a serious problem.

SERIOUS issue. this could happen to anyone at this point.
this is just mindblowingly ridiculous.
no morality. none at all.

zero mercy. there is something seriously wrong in the US.
they are a huge gang of bullies it seems.

and they protect each other.
in some ways americans deserve it. they don't care about anything as long as it doesn't prevent them from getting laid, watching football, eating tacos and drinking a cold one.

when it happens to them it's already too late.

most americans are serious powertrippers and would do the same thing given a position of power. the entire culture is screwed from top to bottom.
the best country and the best freedom in the world ever produced exudes out of Murica

it can do what it wants and now for its next slow trick, watch as it splodes on its self

McKill Mcmurder Murica
(12-17-2014 08:04 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]i've had my run-ins with cops here. at least a dozen times before and right after my teens. i've never been beat or even pinned.

Canada has only like 3% of America's population, probably the reason why you don't see as much fucked up shit.
Reference URL's