Evil Academy

Full Version: Post Only TV Shows in this Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post episodes of your favorite TV series here in this thread.

I'll start things off.

The Twilight Zone S04E02 The Thirty Fathom Grave 2/18
In the early 1960's, as a U.S. Navy ship cruises near Guadalcanal in the South Pacific, its sonar detects muted hammering on metal undersea. The eerie sounds emanate from a submarine on the ocean floor, maybe there since World War II. A very nervous crew member (Mike Kellin) on the ship served aboard that sub - and he was its sole survivor.

Please take the time to watch this 23 minute Twilight Zone episode. It depicts a group of close friends who hear on the radio that enemy missiles are on their way and they need to take shelter within 30 minutes. Utilities were shut off. One friend had the previous foresight to build a bomb shelter and load it with two weeks worth of food and supplies, just enough for him, his wife, and child. His friends, however, never prepped. I won't tell you the rest but this is a true realization of how human society reacts in a dire emergency scenario. At the end of the episode ask yourself one key question: Which side of the door will you be on during a major crises?

A hard day's night| *Not a second time *Devil in her heart I want to hold your hand
* = Sing Along (song with slideshow and on-screen lyrics)
________________________________________­__

INDEX:
01:31 episode starts (in search of a calm place - A hard day's night)
05:10 song starts (A hard day's night)
06:45 mini episode (Ringo and George go skiing - part 1)
07:25 sing along presentation w/ Paul & Ringo (Kupid gag)
08:20 sing along starts (Not a second time)
10:20 sing along presentation w/ Paul & Ringo (Torch song gag)
11:13 sing along starts (Devil in her heart)
13:17 mini episode (Ringo and George go skiing - part 2)
13:56 episode starts (escaping from the fans - I want to hold your hand)
16:53 song starts (I want to hold your hand)
19:10 mini episode (Ringo and George go skiing - part 3)
19:21 ending titles

Soldier (The Outer Limits) [1964].

A soldier from the far future is accidentally teleported back to our present. The psychiatrist assigned to examine the soldier realizes that he has been bred purely as a killing machine, but he believe he can reawaken the warrior's humanity. Meanwhile a second soldier arrives, dedicated to hunting and killing his enemy

Premiere episode of "The Evil Touch", a TV series that aired from 1973-74 and was hosted by Anthony Quayle. This episode stars Robert Lansing, Anne Haddy, and Anna Bowden and originally aired on September 16, 1973.

Get Smart 1965 Season 2 Episode 25: How to Succeed in the Spy Business Without Really Trying

Get Smart 1965 Season 2 Episode 12: Bronzefinger

Astronaut Bill Gibson and his younger brother Jimmy, along with their pet chimpanzee, Mitch, find themselves stranded at sea following the crash of their aircraft, Falcon 25. With Navy rescue out of the question due to heavy fog, the opportunity arises for Mike Mercury to give Supercar a test run.

I Dream of Jeannie Season 1 Episode 1-6

Bewitched: The House that Uncle Arthur Built 7.18 [1/2]

The Banana Splits Episode 01

H R Pufnstuf 104 The Mechanical Boy

Haunted - The Happy Days Halloween epsiode (season 2, episode 6)

The Munsters S01E26 Far Out Munsters (Full Episode)

The Greatest American Hero - #37
Reference URL's