Evil Academy

Full Version: The Ruling Elite take DMT to contact entities - Alex Jones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

And yet most people think Alex is talking craziness when he says this.
Allan, have you ever tried DMT? (if you don't mind me asking)

I have tried it and it was the most frightening feeling I've ever had and at the same time the most jaw dropping awesome.
yeah. Alex is not saying he believes it, he is just saying they believe it.
(04-02-2013 08:59 PM)Gracie Wrote: [ -> ]Allan, have you ever tried DMT? (if you don't mind me asking)

I have tried it and it was the most frightening feeling I've ever had and at the same time the most jaw dropping awesome.

No sir, i'm not a fan of mind altering substances.
For some reason I am not allowed to reply to the other post:

Department of Homeland Security Can Seize Gold, Silver, Guns in Safety Deposit Boxes

It keeps saying I have to reply with 85 letters or less and keeps saying that even when I put one word!!!
if the title is too long, you need to delete the RE:

do a full edit or press preview post
Salvia is way crazier than DMT IMO.
Neither will do anything good for you though.
Yeah, salvia is no fun. I'd like to try DMT, though. I'm not afraid of the Dark with a capital D, brah! hahaha
I thought Salvia has been used for centuries as some shamanic tool in mexico?

apparently it's legal in the US
In my younger days I tried Salvia a few times, weird every time.

Once I had some that a friend left me and decided to smoke it on my lunch break. Went home, took a bong load, nothing happened. Went to pack another bowl and it hit me. Probably the strangest experience of my life. The best I can describe it was that there were two all pervading and universal entities that were fighting over me and all I could do was sit there and think about how foolish they both were. Lasted about 2 minutes. FUCKING WEIRD.
^ wow. So what did they look like?
They didn't really look like anything, it wasn't all that visual which was odd because the other times I 'd done salvia the whole world kind of kaleidoscoped. I just felt this presence and heard unintelligible whispers, the feeling of futility was so pronounced. I did feel like a was physically being pulled in opposite directions slightly.
interesting. did it have any lasting effects?
(04-03-2013 06:42 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]I thought Salvia has been used for centuries as some shamanic tool in mexico?

apparently it's legal in the US

Some fuck I know that claimed to do it a bunch of times said he started experiencing contact with these blue (I believe) reptoids, and I have no reason to believe he would have known anything about any reptilian theories or anything like that...this was like 10 years ago, he'd have been 20-21. I remember him hypothesizing that perhaps we were reptilian at some point in the evolution from microbes (probably repeating someone else's theory). Anyway, the "conversations" he was having with these things creeped him out, and the entities seemed malevolent, so he stopped.

I only did it twice. It hurts the throat pretty bad. The first time, a couple friends just watched me do it and I felt like there was this invisible wall between them and me, starting right in front of the side of my body facing them.

The second time, I was alone and did a smaller dose. It seemed like there was this "freeze" coming over the room, and I got out of my computer chair and at one point I looked like that Neo-bending-backwards-to-avoid-the-bullet gif as the freeze was coming over me. Eventually I crumbled all the way to the floor and slowly came back to reality. For whatever reason I wasn't wearing a shirt, and I was sweating like crazy. All this happened over about 3 minutes, the "freeze" being about a 45 second process. It was not pleasant at all. The freeze was like pins and needles, and it was generally scary (not of the fearing for my health type).

From what I understand, Salvia is sorta like I have described more conventional hallucinogens...in that (mentally) the experiences and knowledge sort of build on each other each time you do it...but Salvia is on a different plane, so to speak, and I didn't do it again so I never got any farther. Even the second time I did it, I had this apprehension to spark the bowl as if I were about to jump off something high, haha. I wasn't, and am not, necessarily opposed to doing it again, but now it's illegal and it's not something I'm gonna make an effort to acquire. It's no fun, like I said. It's work, and if I were to do it again...it would be with the intent of doing it several times, to eventually break through to something. I'd much rather just skip to DMT though.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's