Evil Academy

Full Version: A very vulgar Pug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

pretty convinced pugs are the most vulgar dogs out there lol.

straight up slobs.

They are cute though. They are the redneck version of the Pekingese.
They're lunatics, like they're on crack 24/7.
they have no self awareness of self consciousness.

welcome back to the forum reflexion.
Thank you! I wanted to write something long and in-depth researched and everything for my 1000th post, but then it led to me being gone a long time and I still haven't written the things I want to post. I also thought of how when someone pulls up a thread, this site always shows a members total current post count, so one's milestone # posts really mean fuck all anyway, haha. I am inspired again though and I dropped by yesterday for the first time in a while and saw a couple things I felt the need to add comment on, and here I am tonight, making my thousandth post just right there in this thread. Lol. Good to see you guys.
(11-27-2014 04:57 PM)Reflexion Wrote: [ -> ]They're lunatics, like they're on crack 24/7.

We already have a Ferguson thread going Reflexion. Use the search function.
(11-27-2014 05:05 PM)Reflexion Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! I wanted to write something long and in-depth researched and everything for my 1000th post, but then it led to me being gone a long time and I still haven't written the things I want to post. I also thought of how when someone pulls up a thread, this site always shows a members total current post count, so one's milestone # posts really mean fuck all anyway, haha. I am inspired again though and I dropped by yesterday for the first time in a while and saw a couple things I felt the need to add comment on, and here I am tonight, making my thousandth post just right there in this thread. Lol. Good to see you guys.

if you want to write a grand 1000th post or thread, I can delete a few of your posts so you can be at 999
This pug clearly is comfortable in its own fur. Vulgar, but I respect this son of a bitch at the same time. Pee on.
he's clearly pretty alpha and he shows it haha
(11-27-2014 05:15 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2014 05:05 PM)Reflexion Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! I wanted to write something long and in-depth researched and everything for my 1000th post, but then it led to me being gone a long time and I still haven't written the things I want to post. I also thought of how when someone pulls up a thread, this site always shows a members total current post count, so one's milestone # posts really mean fuck all anyway, haha. I am inspired again though and I dropped by yesterday for the first time in a while and saw a couple things I felt the need to add comment on, and here I am tonight, making my thousandth post just right there in this thread. Lol. Good to see you guys.

if you want to write a grand 1000th post or thread, I can delete a few of your posts so you can be at 999

Haha, thank you, but no thank you, there's still the issue I mentioned with how post counts are displayed, which makes me think it was dumb of me to put so much importance on it in the first place. Even if you are to read this and think "I should change it so it displays post count like mma.tv", the time is past, but thanks.
i don't get it. how is our post count diff. from mma.tv?
On every post one makes/has, it displays their CURRENT post count. So if something is your thousandth post, no one else knows it unless you...well you can crow about it I guess, but to me the number up there matters, haha. Maybe I'm just OCD.
i can see your post count clearly. it goes up linearly.

you are now at 1010
Are you trolling me? Lol. When someone makes their first post on mma.tv, their postcount on that post will forever read "Posts: 0". That's what I'm talking about.
I THIN...I think he's a puggut???!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's