Evil Academy

Full Version: The MSM now calls him 'Doomsday Pope'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Francis has said something about greed, and how it will destroy the world, yaddah yaddah......but what I find interesting is how the MSM have now labelled him the Doomsday Pope, pretty weird considering that the 12th century Papal Prophecy says the same thing.

Quote:Is the world only a Pope away from the End? Yes, if you believe a chilling 12th-century prophecy.

Attributed to St. Malachy, an Irish archbishop canonized in 1190, the Prophecy of the Popes would date to 1139. The document predicted that there would be only 112 more popes before the Last Judgment — and Benedict XVI is 111.

The list of popes originated from a vision Malachy said he received from God when he was in Rome, reporting on his diocese to Pope Innocent II.

http://news.discovery.com/history/resign...130213.htm

Doomsday pope warns man's greed will destroy world

http://www.msn.com/en-my/news/world/doom...ar-BBeReUG

Doomsday pope warns that man's greed will destroy world

http://www.rappler.com/move-ph/issues/hu...work-greed

Doomsday: Pope Francis warns man’s greed will destroy world

http://gulfnews.com/news/world/other-wor...-1.1415554

Doomsday pope says man's greed will destroy world

http://www.france24.com/en/20141120-doom...roy-world/
You were probably right about one thing.. that the RCC is being used to usher in a one world religion.

With benedict that was not happening, but I def. see this with the new pope.
I'm sure i'm right about more than one thing Wink
benedict started out as a liberal theologian but gradually went conservative that's probably why he was booted.

this Pope Francis.. such an anti-pope. wow. He's really trying to create a one world religion.

CTers were right.
MORE UNITY AS POPE FRANCIS CALLS MUSLIMS “DEAR BROTHERS”

[Image: 525157-image-1363988688-598-640x480.JPG]

On Monday Pope Francis was in Jerusalem visiting “holy sites.” One of those was the al-Aqsa mosque, reputed to be the third holiest site in Islam. While there in the “mosque compound, the Pope urged people of all religions to ‘work together for justice and peace.'”

Known to Muslims as the Haram al-Sharif (Noble Sanctuary) and Jews as the Temple Mount, the status of the site is one of the most contentious issues in the Israel-Palestinian conflict .

Pope Francis took off his shoes to enter the Dome of the Rock, from where Islamic tradition says the Prophet Muhammad ascended to heaven. The Pope then walked to the nearby al-Aqsa Mosque.

Pope Francis on Monday urged his "brother" Muslims to never abuse God’s name through violence as he opened the third and final day of his Mideast pilgrimage with a visit to the Dome of the Rock, the iconic shrine located at the third-holiest spot in Islam…

[Image: Pope_Israel_Dome_o_2922626k.jpg]

Speaking to the grand mufti of Jerusalem and other Muslim authorities, Francis deviated from his prepared remarks to refer not just to his “dear friends” but “dear brothers.”

[Image: PopeFrancis-washing-feet-young-people-.jpg]

http://apprising.org/2014/05/29/more-uni...-brothers/
he basically demoted the most conservative american bishop as well, Raymond Burke.

Jesuits.. truly two faced.
the real catholic cardinals are even calling him an anti-pope now:

Quote:Last weekend Australian Cardinal George Pell unnecessarily reminded his congregants not only that Pope Francis is the 266th Pope, but also that “history has seen 37 false or antipopes.” Antipopes? Does Cardinal Pell intend to hint that Francis isn’t a true Pope? Was Cardinal Pell not there when Francis was elected?

this may lead to a real schism. this pope is GOING BY THE NWO PLAYBOOK.

it's so damn obvious now.
pope benedict is making some moves now:

Quote:When Pope Benedict XVI announced his resignation in February of 2013, he said he would continue to serve the church "through a life dedicated to prayer.” He has made few public appearances since he left office, and has said and written even less.

His relative silence was broken Oct. 21, when his longtime secretary, Archbishop Georg Ganswein, read a 1,800-word speech written by Benedict on the occasion of the dedication of the Aula Magna at the Pontifical Urbaniana University to the Pope Emeritus. The university belongs to the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples. It dedicated the hall as a “gesture of gratitude” for what Benedict “has done for the Church as a conciliar expert, with his teaching as professor, as Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith and, finally, the Magisterium."

In the speech, the Pope emeritus said that dialogue with other religions is no substitute for spreading the Gospel to non-Christian cultures, and warned against relativistic ideas of religious truth as “lethal to faith.” He also said the true motivation for missionary work is not to increase the Church’s size but to share the joy of knowing Christ.
Quote:Vatican watchers are pointing to a letter written by Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI this week as an indication of his approval of Vatican Cardinal Raymond Burke who is soon to be ousted from his Vatican post and given a mere honorary position.

The pope’s letter came in response to an invitation to attend a traditional Latin Mass celebrated in St. Peter’s Basilica by Cardinal Burke. He had to decline the invitation because he lives as a “cloistered monk,” leaving the cloister only when “personally invited by the Pope.”

“I am very glad that the Usus antiquus [the traditional Latin Mass] now lives in full peace within the Church, also among the young, supported and celebrated by great Cardinals,” wrote Pope Emeritus Benedict.

Vatican expert Sandro Magister points out today that in writing thus, Pope Benedict is including Cardinal Burke among ‘great Cardinals’ even though Pope Francis is set to deny him both a role in the curia and the leadership of a diocese.

Pope benedict is talking now. He basically praised Burke even though Francis demoted him.

benedict needs to be reinstated.
This anti-pope is REVERSING all the progress b16 made. Unbelievable. benedict needs to make a statement.

The Canonization rite reformed by Pope Paul VI but set aside by Pope Benedict XVI has been returned by Pope Francis for the canonization of six saints on Sunday.

The return of the reformed rite is mourned by Rorate Caeli, a traditional Catholic blog, as a reversal of the "reform of the reform" instituted by Pope Benedict.

"Reform of the reform" was supported by those who did not like the liturgical reforms put in place after Vatican II.

"The Rite of Canonization introduced on October 21, 2012, by Pope Benedict XVI and which was largely based on the Rite of Canonization before Pius XII is now gone," states Rorate Caeli. It was last used in April for the canonization of Popes John XXIII and John Paul II.

Benedictine Fr Anthony Ruff, who is pleased with the return of the Pauline reform, also describes the changes in his liturgy blog, Pray Tell.

"The three-fold petitions are now gone, along with the formulae emphasizing the authority of canonizations."

Under Francis, the rite has been further simplified beyond what was done by Paul VI. "The Penitential Act is now omitted, as its place is taken by the rite of canonization," writes Father Ruff. "The Litany of Saints is shortened and the final petitions to the Lord are gone, which is also a further simplification of Paul VI."
Quote:Twelve summers ago I entered a dusty little church in a Polish neighborhood in Poughkeepsie, N.Y., that Poles had abandoned long ago. It was a 45-minute drive from my home. The old, wooden high altar and the sanctuary it sat in had not been renovated, marked as they were by New York state as too historically important to endure the trendy changes of church architecture in the 1960s, ’70s, and ’80s. The people there were a crusty lot, hardened by years of struggle between their own bishops and priests. Some were made saintly by this. Others were conspiracists, and grouchy. A few seemed to be all of the above. I watched the women, young and old, adjust mantillas on their heads, and pray sotto voce. I marveled at the pious silence of the children. A few amateurs intoned the Gregorian chants for that day, as a priest quietly and efficiently offered the old Latin Mass.

Seven years ago this week, Pope Benedict would deliver the relief of my life. He declared that what we did in those days was legal. He affirmed what we told ourselves as we were chased out of that parish, that this form of worship had never been abolished and never ought to be. On the very portentous date of July 7, 2007, he issued the document Summorum Pontificum, which liberated that Mass. By doing so he established his legacy as a brave pope. He also did a great service for culture and the arts, for the whole world — even for nonbelievers.

Why does it matter to nonbelievers? Because beauty matters to everyone. In 1971, Agatha Christie, not a Catholic, was so appalled at the disappearance of the traditional Mass and the effect this would have on English culture that she signed a petition to Pope Paul VI to keep it alive in England. It read, in part:

The rite in question, in its magnificent Latin text, has also inspired a host of priceless achievements in the arts — not only mystical works, but works by poets, philosophers, musicians, architects, painters and sculptors in all countries and epochs. Thus, it belongs to universal culture as well as to churchmen and formal Christians. [Traditio]

Because of Benedict's intervention, my own parish in Norwalk, Conn., is treated not only to Gregorian chant, but to Renaissance-era motets, and Masses composed by Morales and Monteverdi. It is an aesthetic high crime that so much of the modern church continues to force saccharine and theologically insipid hymns like "Here I am, Lord" on its people, while leaving William Byrd's Ave Verum Corpus in a dusty attic.

What's next for Francis? Abolishing the Latin Mass? i think that's next on the table for him.
POPE FRANCIS THE RCC's OBAMA. BELIEVE THAT.
hours after benedict resigned.. A bad premonition.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM41qXoBl39pt4z-br2z1...wGWHSAW4tQ]
Catholics have their head up their asses. They should be demanding answers to why Benedict, whose is still alive, and seemingly in good enough health, resigned. This was the most shady thing the Vatican did in hundreds of years. Benedict was hated by the mainstream from the start. I remember the press tying him to Hitler and calling him a "former Nazi".
Religion is fucking evil, no matter what way you slice it.

Seriously, what has killed more people in the history of humanity than organized religion and organized states (the new religion)?

Faith is great, trying to destroy everyone who believes in something else is not. In fact, that is majorly fucked up.

You see the flaw?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's