Evil Academy

Full Version: Pope Francis listed by jewish forward as top 50 most influential jew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pope Francis listed among the top 50 most influential Jews

t may seem like a mistake, but it's not. Pope Francis was listed among the 50 most influential Jews in the United States.

The list was published by Jewish Daily Forward, which is an American publication. From the 50 candidates, two don't have to be Jewish. They can be selected for showing respect and an understanding of Jewish culture.

It's no secret that one of the Pope's closest friends is Jewish Rabbi, Abraham Skorka, from Argentina. In fact, they both co-hosted a tv show in Buenos Aires, which focused on inter-religious dialogue. They even co-authored a book titled 'On Heaven and Earth.'
the first thing he did after being elected was visit the Roman Synagogue.
francis hides pectoral cross in front of rabbis.

[Image: francis-hidden-crucifix2_med.jpeg]

[Image: francis-hidden-crucifix1_med.jpeg]

[Image: francis-hidden-crucifix4_med.jpeg]
"Pope Francis and Rabbi Skorka make history in the Vatican"
by Gerard O'Connell, Rome
Never before in the history of Christian-Jewish relations have a Pope and a Rabbi celebrated their friendship by living in the Vatican together for several days, sharing all meals, including on two Jewish festivals and the Sabbath at which the Rabbi said prayers in Hebrew, and discussing what more they can do together to promote dialogue and peace in the world.
That is what actually happened over the past four days at the Vatican guesthouse (Santa Marta) where Pope Francis lives and where his friend from Buenos Aires, Rabbi Abraham Skorka, has been his guest from September 25 to this day.
“I eat with him at breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. He cares for me, and controls everything regarding my food to makes sure it is all kosher, and according to my religious tradition. These are festive days, and I have to say certain prayers at meals and, I expand the last prayer and translate it. He accompanies me together with the others at table - his secretaries and a bishop, and they all say ‘Amen’ at the end”, the Rabbi said.
Oy Vey
he's got that jew nose.
I'll cover up my cross to go see the chosen people.

Did this dude forget he was the pope, or what?
LOL @ JP2 being cuckolded like this.
Reference URL's