Evil Academy

Full Version: Republicans Own The Senate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does this political gridlock scenario sound familiar? ha ha American "i feel a tummy ache coming on" democracy is a joke

"Change" in your pocket niggs
America is the biggest farce "democracy".
And it gives Obama the perfect excuse when the country goes down the toilet.

The old Bill Clinton excuse that the republicans blocked every great thing he tried to introduce.
People are upset that the economy sucks so they vote for a different party. Then 4-8 years later the same thing.
Well now we're really going to see some changes in America!
-No One Ever
Only upside is seeing the liberals on msnbc meltdown lol

Chris Matthews fighting back tears and rachel maddow subtley calling for the deaths of everybody over 50
[Image: B1p-NlTIEAA-R1B.jpg]
Lol

Big ass 5 year old
I voted Republican this time round, as a black man I feel I should be loyal to Obama but i am more a bush guy than a Clinton guy, have to think of the next generation of President
Somalis are only kinda sorta black
We are part ancient Egyptian, descended from the Pharoahs true.
Now that the republicans have control, I expect to see a fabricated reason for invading the middle east, probably with a bogey man "terrorist" group as the scapegoat.

Obama would have never tried that shit.
Oh you!
A few interesting results were the first republican African American woman in the House, Mia Love. First republican African American senator in the south since the 1800's, Tim Scott. First woman to represent Iowa in the Senate (and she is also a lesbian, I believe) republican Joni Ernst.

I'm not a big supporter of the republican party, but it's interesting to watch the dems squirm over those three results.
(11-07-2014 10:54 AM)johan Wrote: [ -> ]A few interesting results were the first republican African American woman in the House, Mia Love. First republican African American senator in the south since the 1800's, Tim Scott. First woman to represent Iowa in the Senate (and she is also a lesbian, I believe) republican Joni Ernst.

I'm not a big supporter of the republican party, but it's interesting to watch the dems squirm over those three results.

Joni Ernst does have that lesbian look about her, but she is married and has a child (which doesn't 100% prove she's not a lesbian).
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's