Evil Academy

Full Version: ********MISSING PERSON'S ALERT*********PLEASE HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
HAVE YOU SEEN ME?

Senor Penis
[Image: dq0fg.jpg]

Missing Since : October 25, 2014

Missing from : http://www.evilyoshida.com/, http://vutulaki.createaforum.com, https://twitter.com/MGalindo85

DOB : August 24, 1985 Indio California

Race : Mexican

Eye Color : Brown

Height : 5'9

Weight : 282 Lbs.

Senor Penis aka "George Zimmerman" was last seen at the JFK Memorial hospital in Indio California being administered a "Rape Kit" and receiving treatment for an attack he received on an Internet forum message board last week by antidisestablishmentarianism. Shortly afterwards he disappeared and his location is now unknown. Known distinguishing features include a mole above his mouth that can be seen from Google Earth and a physique that resembles a third grade potato sack race. Senor Penis suffers from an intellectual disability and is considered borderline mentally retarded with an IQ of 75. Senor Penis is known to dress in a Mexican Cowboy "Vaquero" and Emo/Goth hybrid style. Locations he is known to frequent are "The Hot Topic" and "Gamestop" at the Westfield shopping center in Palm Desert California. Also known to frequent the Mexico/United States border to meet with Family. Senor Penis is also known to wear women's makeup and dress as Various types of characters adding a Homosexual Hispanic twist.

Seen here as Gay pirate On Halloween 2011
[Image: yvyneze8.jpg]

Last seen Driving a 2007 Toro Lawn Mowers TimeCutter SS5000 50 in. 24-HP Kohler V-Twin Zero-Turn Riding Mower

[Image: shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSrso0Kxx9QCldFc1dZ...p;usqp=CAE]

Last seen Wearing a pair of Nike athletic shoes similar to these
[Image: 418543_347879765235223_100000396081697_1....jpg?w=600]
WARNING...Senor Penis is Known to be suicidal and suffering from major depression about being replaced by a "CD Player" in his shit Mexican Goth band for having the emotions of a five year old child, having No Talent and being unmotivated and lazy so proceed with CAUTION.

If you have any information about this missing person please contact:

Indio Police department at (760) 391-4057
[Image: Indio_patch.jpg]

[b]EvilYoshida aka The Last Samurai of Shropshire at http://www.evilyoshida.com/forum-2.html
[Image: dq1p3.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Lmao

Can you do a twink shahahahahah story board please anti D? Since the gay pride week he's has been missing
(11-02-2014 11:07 PM)what Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao

Can you do a twink shahahahahah story board please anti D? Since the gay pride week he's has been missing

Consider it done what! Give me a few days...

[Image: turkeypride3.jpg]

[Image: icecream-supperclub-jacket.jpg]
I haven't looked at vutus forum in awhile

Sam pong is trying to lure me to thailand so he can have me whacked at the airport lol

Senor should be right at home in that brotherhood of faux-tough guys

Place could be the new boystown for survivors of cd player bullying
You really do go above and beyond. I want to see how Senor reacts to this, if someone can find him.
LMAO I was gonna TTT last year's halloween thread, but I guess this will do.
It's not unusual for Mexicans to take a week long siesta after too many Tecates and tamales.

Lets hope that's the case, and that Senor didn't fall victim to Israeli organ thieves while visiting his la familia south of the border.
jeezus, hahaha!
[Image: jpj91z.jpg]

I have just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story......

"The Pac Mall is in Markham and not Toronto if you are looking for DonJohnson.... I repeat the Pac Mall is in Markham....Thank You Diet Butcher."
And Senor Penis is still missing.
(11-02-2014 11:24 PM)Uncle Tomahawk Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't looked at vutus forum in awhile

Sam pong is trying to lure me to thailand so he can have me whacked at the airport lol

Senor should be right at home in that brotherhood of faux-tough guys

Place could be the new boystown for survivors of cd player bullying

Senor Penis tapped out over at Ricky Ponting's Top 500 Alexa ranked website months ago only to make a surprise appearance last week to lick his wounds with my other bullying victims HA, Vutu and Galt. He has not been seen since.

Uncle Tomahawk You have been a main target for their hate and venomous words along with me, Evilyoshida and Ctsar. Don't worry though bro I got your back when it the shit hits the fan soon.

Pathetic Injun.

Quote:Focker talked **** on Vutus daughter. If his pathetic ass could get a passport I'd invite him to come over and fight me. I'm always up for it. Or nah, I'd just have him popped at the airport for 10k baht.

Injun with no job on Ey.com

Quote:is talking about Bob Marley selling-out ror
"I dont know if bob marley ever sold out but his name and image has been endlessly used to promote laziness and apathy by the controllers"
And Redneck is on welfare. Brave Soldiers of Truth indeed.
Ad ive said before vutu is straight up delusional

I never said anything about his kids
(11-04-2014 12:49 PM)Uncle Tomahawk Wrote: [ -> ]Ad ive said before vutu is straight up delusional

I never said anything about his kids

Vutu's delusions are a result of his underlying manic depression/bi-polar disorder being exacerbated by his excessive petrol consumption.

[Image: N_PETROL-200x0.jpg]

Ooooh Yeahhhhh!!!!!!!
I forgot to mention ba_dass is another source to contact if Senor Penis is located. I believe ba and Som Pong are beefing right now taking away from the ever elusive hunt for Matt Abbott???!!!

The Stomping Grounds
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/174748.html#3671

Faux Tough Guy Som Pong.......The face only a mother could love
[Image: ds2p9.jpg]

[Image: kuato.jpg]

Quote:He called me an uncreative troll on twitter. I find that absurd. On a second note I've got a couple new bumps from a scrap with a guy in my hood. I called him out and he came out swinging. In true BJJ fashion I clinched him and took him to the ground. Trapped both of his arms and got a thumb in his eye. He gave up. I've got worse bumps than he's got. Except the back of the head.
If I get killed. You wanna go after "Q" whom is the son of Sai. Q might dissapear since he's ****ed off too many people. Sai who is his mother can't. I'm happy my forehead, nose and cheeks are impervious to strikes.

Quote:Well, my people are close to the Finns. Don't compare me to Turanians again though. ****ing hell fookers. I subdued a guy with a pipe less than 1 hr ago. Call me faux tough guy again anti. My day today life is rougher than anything you fagguts can imagine. Redneck jerked off to a fake profile, CTsar likes child**** and EY is a shill. Yet let's go there. I'll take the dive. Will you?

Getting drunk on Yaa-Dong after a weekend Meth bender and fighting your Thai 110 lb. glue sniffing, Hep C positive, tranny neighbor is not having it "rough." Maybe if you can stay on your best behavior your jewish grandmother Barbara Spectre will send you some Baht, You Carl Jung loving Farang homo. If you want to mess with fire son I promise you will get burned.

[Image: tumblr_mgfp2grKuh1s24qdco1_500.gif]

[Image: Deep%252Bend.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's