Evil Academy

Full Version: Infanticide for minority babies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
video not showing
Look at the EVIL in her eyes.

OBSERVE

The western world has been hijacked by a nihilistic Death cult.

BELIEVE IT
Why did evil mater get to be a mod before me? I havent been frozen ONCE
^ It was a lifetime achievment award.
hahaha
(03-30-2013 09:26 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Look at the EVIL in her eyes.

OBSERVE

The western world has been hijacked by a nihilistic Death cult.

BELIEVE IT

lol what a moron, her diploma shouldve been revoked on the spot.
they've sublimated western motherly love to nature and cats..

nothing left for humans.

this is a war for your mind.

Don't let them take it!
what does this have to do with minority babies?
NYC launches app for sexually active teens
3/31/2013 7:30:20 AM · by lowbridge · 11 replies
NY Post ^ | march 30, 2013 | DAVID SEIFMAN
Sixteen and pregnant? There’s an app for that. The Bloomberg administration has launched an app intended to reduce teen pregnancy called “Teens in NYC Protection+” that provides a wealth of health data for kids who are — or are thinking about becoming — sexually active, The Post has learned. Information about everything from free clinics for HIV and STD testing to receiving condoms and emergency contraception is just a touch away on a smartphone. The Health Department has yet to publicly announce the app. But the information has been available on the nyc.gov Web site, which has a special section...
"At that point the patient would be the baby struggling to live on the table"

Answer - "Thats a good question, I really dont know hot to answer that"

Thats one of the most heartless things I have EVER heard, fuck that fat cunt.
Lets all take a deep breath, and allow Richard Dawkins to put things into perspective...

[Image: Richard+Dawkins+Inhuman+Pig.jpg]

[Image: Dawkins-Pig-Fetus-Tweet1.jpg]

So the question we need to ask ourselves is when does a baby become more human than a pig?
rhettorical question old son?
Richard Dawkins seems a bit confused there. What is his stance, is he campaigning for the rights of both fetuses and pigs??
(03-31-2013 12:48 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]Richard Dawkins seems a bit confused there. What is his stance, is he campaigning for the rights of both fetuses and pigs??

Richard is just trying to be controversial because that's what sells books, and lands him $50,000 speaking gigs.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's