Evil Academy

Full Version: The plan to take away your water rights and other stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes life will overload us with so much crap that we feel like were on fire. Me: I'm getting my butt in gear looking for some water! Speaking about water Big Business wants to take away Human Water Rights. WHAT? You can't be serious? Yep. Very serious. Even them frogs down by the river are pissed! And all that drilling causing sink holes, nasty-dirty water that a dog wouldn't even drink...just horrible.

And what about them earthquakes? Playing around with Mother Nature might come back to bite you on the ass. I've looked at computer models in relation to industry and pollution not a very nice picture.

Plastic bottles are the worst. The oceans of the world have become a cesspool of human waste killing everything in the seas. People need to start talking to each other about their future is all I can say before it's too late.

I think we should BOYCOTT PLANET EARTH for starters.

Don't spend your money with businesses that support corporate creed and lies. There's over One Billion People on the internet Think about that for a moment. What if everyone didn't buy a Big Mac with Fries for a month? Do you think Corporate Headquarters would shit their pants or what! You know they would. There's lots of ways you can mess with them. Don't shop at Wal-Mart this coming Christmas. As a matter of fact, you can keep your Christmas Tree, and all that, but I want you to buy gifts for the homeless and needy. That you gave away all your gifts to others. Or at least cut back and give the "Gift of Love" so that others will start to learn that we are all part of the same human family.

Capitalism has become a cancer. The real reason there's WAR is because of Capitalism. The System needs to be changed immediately. The clock is ticking....
I'm with you brother.

My wife on the other hand?

Not so much.
(10-27-2014 12:11 AM)canuckster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm with you brother.

My wife on the other hand?

Not so much.

Don't bother to argue with her, she will only think you are crazy.
She already does
The Universe is full of TWISTS & TURNS and we live in a 3-D HOLOGRAM called life which is a PROGRAM. In many ways, Earth is indeed a PRISON PLANET trapping the little Hobbits in a FALSE REALITY. Humans were created to be WORKER BEES for the ALIENS. 15% of the World's population have ALIEN DNA necessary to get the work done without too much flack, and there are those that are ALIEN REPTILIAN HYBRIDS.

Obama's recent address to America about the Middle East was interesting because he was a HOLOGRAM and nobody picked-up on that! Also SHAPE-SHIFTING TECHNOLOGY does exist. The National Security Agency using computers cracked the GOD CODES and "Back To The Future" is now a reality.

Back in December 1999, I had a meeting with a Federal Task Force about the coming Presidential Election and suggested that BUSH should be our guy to deliver "The Package" to America and the rest of the World. I talked about NEW FEDERAL SURVEILLANCE LAWS in the name of NATIONAL SECURITY. And right after the events of 9/11 the PATRIOT ACT became a reality. I looked at what the National Security Agency was about to do with their spying on America too.

The coming TRANSFORMATION of America would be needed for CHANGE which was Obama's "Mission Statement" when he was running for public office. Interesting that when I had another "Sit-Down" with the Feds in 2002, I suggested that we should have a "Black President" when BUSH leaves the White House. That he would be "Our Guy" to push the GLOBAL AGENDA TRANSFORMING EARTH into a SMART PLANET.

In the future there will be no more wars or crime. HEAVEN on EARTH will become a reality. Right now, the World is on FIRE and WORLD WAR THREE will run its course, because I had written the ARMAGEDDON PROGRAMS for the Department of Defense. It was decided to "Clean House" and restore the TEMPLE that ZION would be the "Guiding Light" so we could have PEACE on this Planet. That all humans should be seen as CITIZENS of PLANET EARTH. The future will have GLOBAL MANAGERS that will help humanity work and play together for the COMMON GOOD of all life on this Planet. That earth must be RESPECTED at all costs.

Soon there will be a HARVEST. Some will move forward as others will stay behind and be part of the HEALING PROCESS. The little Hobbits will get their THOUSANDS YEARS of PEACE as PROMISE by the SUPREME INTELLIGENCE. Right now, I'm writing NEW REALITY PROGRAMS for experience. Many of you have shared your HOPES & DREAMS asking for a BETTER WORLD. You have my WORD that is exactly what I'm putting into the SYSTEM. And I'm looking at NEW TECHNOLOGY replacing fossil fuel as a source of energy. That EDUCATION should be FREE. In the last 12 years, the United States has spent over 7 TRILLION DOLLARS on WAR in the Middle East. Enough is enough in my mind.

The Banking Cartels and Organized Crime will be destroyed. They think their sitting "High on the Hog" not realizing time is running out for them. SATAN has always been the "Ears & Eyes" for GOD. What saved the World was a little girl. For she was the SWEETNESS of INNOCENTS. I was sitting in a coffee shop in Lake Tahoe writing a PROGRESS REPORT for my boss, and a little girl came to my table and said, "NO". At first I didn't know what to make of that? But then I knew. And Morgan Freeman, the actor, said to me pretty much the same thing regarding END TIMES PROGRAM MODELS. That the LAMBS should be GIVEN a SECOND CHANCE. I thought about that for a few years. There are over 7 BILLION people on this Planet that claim they believe in GOD. Really? You could have fooled me. The LION will lay down with the LAMB.

The events surrounding 9/11 were done on purpose for all kinds of reasons. But it was also a WARNING to everyone on this Planet you had better get your shit together and don't take all day to do it! Everyone knows that when you dial 9-11 help will be on the way. It was a GLOBAL TRIGGER. The WAR on TERRORISM and men wearing BLACK MASKS is too let the little Hobbits know they had better put their foot down and say "No to EVIL". That you are your BROTHERS KEEPER. Fuck ISRAEL and their "Chosen People" crap! We are all CHILDREN of ZION. The ELITE ZIONISTS have corrupted the TEACHINGS of LOVE and LIGHT at the expense of all of us. They too, will be destroyed. The NEW TEMPLE will not be built in ISRAEL. Because the NEW TEMPLE is Planet Earth. Let FREEDOM RING all around the globe. The coming NEW TECHNOLOGY will help us in so many wonderful ways.

Enough said for now. Love and Light to all
Hmmmmm.......
(11-07-2014 07:29 PM)Horus Rising Wrote: [ -> ]The Universe is full of TWISTS & TURNS and we live in a 3-D HOLOGRAM called life which is a PROGRAM. In many ways, Earth is indeed a PRISON PLANET trapping the little Hobbits in a FALSE REALITY. Humans were created to be WORKER BEES for the ALIENS. 15% of the World's population have ALIEN DNA necessary to get the work done without too much flack, and there are those that are ALIEN REPTILIAN HYBRIDS.

This guy really was cray cray. Good spirit though. Like our very own Medicine Man. Anyone know what became of him?
Reference URL's