Evil Academy

Full Version: China & Russia sign 38 more deals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
China is helping Russia weather the sanctions.

Quote:MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia and China signed energy, trade and finance agreements on Monday proclaimed by Moscow as proof that a policy turn to Asia is bearing fruit and will help it to weather Western sanctions over the Ukraine crisis.

The 38 deals, signed on a visit to Moscow by Premier Li Keqiang, allow for deeper cooperation on energy and a currency swap worth 150 billion yuan ($25 billion) intended partly to reduce the sway of the U.S. dollar.

They are among the first clear successes of the eastward shift, ordered by President Vladimir Putin to avoid isolation over the sanctions, since the vast nations reached a $400 billion, 30-year natural gas supply agreement in May.

"I consider it important that, in spite of the difficult situation, we are opening up new possibilities," Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said after the signing ceremony.
people laughed when I said China & Russia would work together against the NWO. it now becoming a reality.

even people in China laughed when I suggested this. Of course the OG was ignorant about this too.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/10/10/...ssia-bank/

Tehran & Moscow to establish Iran-Russia bank

Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:25PM GMT

Amir Mehdi Kazemi, Press TV, Tehran

It is an idea that aims at multiplying trade exchange between Iran and Russia and bypassing the sanctions on Iran’s banking sector. Head of Iran-Russia Joint Chamber of Commerce Assadollah Asgaroladi says that Iran and Russia are studying the possibilities of opening a new chapter in trade relations between Tehran and Moscow that according to him could break the domination of western currencies over Iran-Russia trade.

Unilateral US and EU sanctions on Iran’s banking sector and the recent western sanctions against Russia over Ukraine have prompted trade officials from both sides to boost economic cooperation. Since President Rouhani took office in 2013 both Iranian and Russian heads of states have met in four different occasions. Iran’s minister of economy says that the Islamic Republic has already traded with some of its partners through the exchange of national currencies and will welcome the act. Elsewhere in the parliament MPs are cautiously observing the steps taken by the Iran-Russia joint chamber of commerce. Law makers say that Iranian merchants have already had similar experiences with China and India but the fluctuation of currency rates in those countries resulted into losses for the Iranian side. Tehran and Moscow already have close political ties. Now both countries are trying to strengthen economic ties as a means to get even closer.
More and more countries are going to join the BRICS bandwagon.

Francis Fukuyama = WRONG

Liberal Democracy is not the end of history.

What we are witnessing now i s called "mean regression"

people have always been ruled by authoritarian singe party leaders.. and the hegelian experiment since the enlightenment has failed.

democracy does not work in any population over 10,000
the dollar is not going to crash, but it will just progressively wither away in terms of global importance.

even China and Russia do not want the dollar to crash because they have trillions in US debt.
peopel still think Russia is controlled opposition? lol.

The sanctions are very real against Russia.

there is a real battle between unipolarity ( NWO) and multipolarity (brics + non aligned nations)
Quote:“Many Euro-Atlantic countries have moved away from their roots, including Christian values. Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan. This is the path to degradation.”

-V. Putin
Quote:Today, the liberals who control the West fear Putin as though doomsday was tomorrow. It's not a nuclear threat but rather a spiritual renewal that threatens them. It is not Putin but Russia's Christianity they fear. Rather, it is Christ they truly fear and hate. They try to persuade Americans by scaring everyone with ideas of Putin as the evil KGB out to destroy the world. They "reason" KGB is bad. Putin is KGB. Therefore, Putin is bad. They demonize Putin because it's not our world but their liberal world that is in danger of being destroyed.
Liberals are SHITTING IN THEIR PANTS at the sight of Putin. it is remarkable to see.

this is the spiritual battle I'm talking about. Putin is leading people back to traditional values and more and more people are jumping on the bandwagon.
China and Russia have had counter-NATO agreements forever, have been doing military drills for 30 years, of course economic deals were going to take place.
If the OG didn't see this it's not surprising.

The U.S. sanctioning Russia is a joke.

PR posturing....
(10-14-2014 12:18 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Liberals are SHITTING IN THEIR PANTS at the sight of Putin. it is remarkable to see.

this is the spiritual battle I'm talking about. Putin is leading people back to traditional values and more and more people are jumping on the bandwagon.

Hmm, speaking of false prophet.

Putin is divorced, has no children and is ex KGB I doubt this white knight you perceive him to be.

Some just need to be ruled and by a handsome manly man rather than a black retard is my guess.

I can't stand the liberal west politics but screw moving back three decades and fuck China and the massive people virus that country brings to the table.
(10-14-2014 06:20 PM)sparkuri Wrote: [ -> ]China and Russia have had counter-NATO agreements forever, have been doing military drills for 30 years, of course economic deals were going to take place.

PR posturing....

yes but there was also a lot of distrust between the 2 countries for the longest time.

relations were very bad from 1961-1991.. and only gradually warmed after the fall of the soviet union.

now they can be said to be in a real alliance.
(10-14-2014 07:24 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2014 06:20 PM)sparkuri Wrote: [ -> ]China and Russia have had counter-NATO agreements forever, have been doing military drills for 30 years, of course economic deals were going to take place.

PR posturing....

yes but there was also a lot of distrust between the 2 countries for the longest time.

relations were very bad from 1961-1991.. and only gradually warmed after the fall of the soviet union.

now they can be said to be in a real alliance.

Definitely the power vacuum in Asia was filled by very smart calculating men.
they really started ramping it up after the financial crisis of 08.
(10-14-2014 06:32 PM)what Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2014 12:18 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Liberals are SHITTING IN THEIR PANTS at the sight of Putin. it is remarkable to see.

Hmm, speaking of false prophet.

Putin is divorced, has no children and is ex KGB I doubt this white knight you perceive him to be.

Some just need to be ruled and by a handsome manly man rather than a black retard is my guess.

I can't stand the liberal west politics but screw moving back three decades and fuck China and the massive people virus that country brings to the table.

it's not about what individuals do, it's about what is held as the standard.

every individual is flawed but people should know what the correct teachings are.

Most Chinese do not hold to strict standard of morality but the Govt. preaches that you should have goo dmorality. to me this is the most important. people should know what the standards are.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's