Evil Academy

Full Version: 7th Heaven TV Dad - Admits to Molesting Children
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've never heard of the TV show, but apparently a dude named Stephen Collins played the father on the show.

His ex-wife has made public a tape that she recorded without his knowledge during a therapy session in 2012, where he allegedly admits to molesting kids. Due to her releasing this recording, the police are now investigating.

Before we focus on his admission, I'm wondering how she can do this.
She recorded him illegally, without his knowledge, which I always thought makes the evidence inadmissable in a court of law. It was also recorded in a therapy session, which suggests to me that his ex-wife is a counsellor of some kind. What happened to patient/therapist confidentality?

I'm not defending what this guy says he did, but i'm questioning when the laws changed and private conversations, recorded without your knowledge, are allowed to be used to destroy people's public lives.

Mel Gibson and Donald Sterling, also come to mind.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2014/10/08...olestation
yep.

the guy is a pedo creep but it's amazing how many people are recording privat convos in an effort to defame or get them into trouble.

the law says its legal to record people secretly if you are trying to uncover a felony.
[Image: and-stephen-collins-better-known-as-the-...ergara.jpg]
his last role as an actor:

Penance (Short) (completed)
Priest
(10-08-2014 07:56 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]his last role as an actor:

Priest

yep. priest. minister.

could just be a method actor refusing to break character. BOOM.

I joke. hang him.
wife's name is marjorie weinman can't find a pic of her.
(10-08-2014 08:02 AM)Daglord Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2014 07:56 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]his last role as an actor:

Priest

yep. priest. minister.

could just be a method actor refusing to break character. BOOM.

I joke. hang him.

[Image: oh_i_get_it_fight_club.gif]
I think theres something to this dudes history of playing clergyman

Weinman is probably not a coincedence either
Holy Shit that is Cmdr. Decker he merged with V'gr

If I was him I would have molested a teenage Jesica Beil on the set of 7&th Heaven
(10-08-2014 07:53 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]yep.

the guy is a pedo creep but it's amazing how many people are recording privat convos in an effort to defame or get them into trouble.

the law says its legal to record people secretly if you are trying to uncover a felony.

The law varies by state, some states it is perfectly legal to secret record people even make voyeur type videos, some states that shit is a felony.
Some states require one party consent some do not...it varies wildly
And, shamefully, he was Decker in the first Stark Trek movie, Star Trek: The Motion Picture!!!!!!
(10-08-2014 10:02 AM)ba_dass Wrote: [ -> ]And, shamefully, he was Decker in the first Stark Trek movie, Star Trek: The Motion Picture!!!!!!

see post #9
It's likely that the recording wouldn't be used in court. To make it stick they're going to have to find the victims and get testimony from them.
I believe, in California, the privacy laws in question are not applicable in certain cases such as pedophilia.

So I believe the private conversation can be used against him.
When Ray Rice knocked out his girl the uproar was deafening. Justifiably so, but I haven't seen too many people mention this pedo today.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's