Evil Academy

Full Version: Heroic Suicide Bomber Attacks Isis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apparently now, we respect suicide bombing as a strategy of war.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurdish female fighter in suicide attack on Islamic State

[Image: 0710_mirkan_sp.ashx?w=718]

A female Kurdish fighter has reportedly carried out a suicide bomb attack against Islamic State forces while defending a key Syrian town on Sunday night.

The woman, named as Arin Mirkan, blew herself up at an ISIS position east of the town of Kobane, on the Turkish border, killing several jihadists who had surrounded the town, according to the British-based monitoring group Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

It was the first reported instance of a female Kurdish fighter employing a tactic often used by the jihadists themselves.

The woman, in her 20s, was a full-time fighter with the People's Protection Units, a Syrian Kurdish rebel group that has a large number of women fighters.

Kurdish fighters, backed by US-led air strikes, repelled a fresh assault on Kobane on Sunday, killing at least 27 IS jihadists but losing 19 of their own fighters, the Observatory said.

One Syrian Kurdish official said IS fighters were just one kilometre from the town and that air strikes alone were not enough to stop them.

© ninemsn 2014

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2014/10/07...lqFmAeA.99

It happened just this morning
while I was walking down the street
A milkman, and a postman,
and a policeman I did meet
There in every window,
and at every single door
Why, I recognized people
I'd never noticed before.

Up, up with people!
You meet them wherever you go!
Up, up with people!
They're the best kind of folks we know

If more people were for people
All people everywhere
There'd be a lot less people to worry about
And a lot more people who'd care.
So brave
The mentally challenged on the OG are hating on me for being critical of this.

They fail to see that it is a part of conditioning people to accept suicide bombing as an acceptable practice in war. The people there are saying this is great, and she did the right thing. Yet those same people are highly critical of a Palestinian suicide bomber, and say that it is cowardly. I don't see how you can draw a distinction really.

Either you condemn suicide bombing full stop, or you embrace it as being acceptable.

Judging by the OG response, it would be very easy to start recruiting American suicide bombers to go to Iraq and fight ISIS.

Oh the irony.
Not for nothing, but if most of the OG suicide bombed each other, the world would be a better place.
Ummm suicide is never the answer.
Interesting. I like reading about the Tamil Tigers, who apparently invented the suicide vest and pioneered its use as a tactic in war. The Tigers have a large number of women among them who are tasked with carrying out suicide bombings. I've read about female suicide bombers also being used in Vietnam and Chechnya, among other places.
Did she do it for the virgins?
is it true that male fighters are unclear about whether dying at the hand of a woman comes with the expected reward?!?

[Image: 1369193504508-591767161.jpeg]
Now that's a shame, when people be throwin' away a perfectly good Kurd woman like that.
(10-07-2014 03:00 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]The mentally challenged on the OG are hating on me for being critical of this.

They fail to see that it is a part of conditioning people to accept suicide bombing as an acceptable practice in war. The people there are saying this is great, and she did the right thing. Yet those same people are highly critical of a Palestinian suicide bomber, and say that it is cowardly. I don't see how you can draw a distinction really.

Either you condemn suicide bombing full stop, or you embrace it as being acceptable.

Judging by the OG response, it would be very easy to start recruiting American suicide bombers to go to Iraq and fight ISIS.

Oh the irony.

I think there is a distinction between suicide attacks targeted at troops/officials, and suicide attacks targeted at civilians.

I bet most people place Kamikaze pilots in a different category than Palestinian suicide bombers who frequently target civilians.

That said, it is impossible to tow the mainstream line that many OGers favor without being a massive hypocrite.
(10-08-2014 03:59 AM)GMB13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2014 03:00 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]The mentally challenged on the OG are hating on me for being critical of this.

Oh the irony.

I think there is a distinction between suicide attacks targeted at troops/officials, and suicide attacks targeted at civilians.

I bet most people place Kamikaze pilots in a different category than Palestinian suicide bombers who frequently target civilians.

That said, it is impossible to tow the mainstream line that many OGers favor without being a massive hypocrite.

It is subjective though, many Palestinians would argue that their suicide bombings are just. I don't see how this Kurdish woman could possibly have known if there were any civilians at risk, or not.

Kamikaze's were crazy fuckers as well, nothing noble about that shit. I notice that Japan has dropped them from their military these days.
for all we know this story might not even be real.

any further verification?
^^ Exactly, I have seen nothing to prove it is real.

I wonder how people in the US and other western countries would feel, if a suicide bombing division was introduced to the military? If the media and the government presented it in the right way, that it was necessary in order for us to remain free, I wonder if they could sway the public opinion.
if they made some movies or video games glorifying it I could seem some meatheads signing up.

people discount how effective these military games are towards getting dudes to sign up for the military. they play these games and want to do it in real life.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's