Evil Academy

Full Version: the pathological state of the western world summed up in one Kim K vid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They treat her like the 2nd coming, yet all she did was suck a stick on video.

This video to me encapsulates the full on subversion of the west. Unbelievable.

Who??

there is no hope.
I really really don't understand the idol worship of any celebrity, let alone a Kardashian.
well I can understand some people idolizing others but KIM K?

seriously.
Because someone sings or reads lines in front of a camera, or plays sports well? Please.
i can actually understand people idolizing sports stars or MMA fighters.

they are a model to aspire to often times as many kids want to be pro athletes or pro musicians etc.

but Kim K isn't hot, doesn't have talent and blasphemed herself by sucking a stick on screen. Yet they treat her ilke the 2nd coming.

this is very very odd
Admiring is fine, completely freaking out like they're Gods is not. It's pathetic, imo
f
It's her anus they're after. The obsession with the butt cheeks has been usurped. Now, all that's left to imagine is her corn hole. The smart photo op would be to get people on the FLOOR and then photograph up from underneath in order to get the best rubber-knot shot.
(09-28-2014 10:41 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Admiring is fine, completely freaking out like they're Gods is not. It's pathetic, imo

weren't you freaking out when we met Royce in Macau? Dodgy
No that was you! I was totally cool.

And that's different. He's Royce Gracie.
(09-28-2014 09:16 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]I really really don't understand the idol worship of any celebrity, let alone a Kardashian.

you & me both brother. any celebrity. period.

(09-28-2014 12:38 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]They treat her like the 2nd coming, yet all she did was suck a stick on video.

This video to me encapsulates the full on subversion of the west. Unbelievable.

yup. it's disgusting.

full on subversion of the wes...

Paris Hilton Mobbed By Fans in China

Quote:The U.S. may have problems with China -- but the Chinese are really into Paris -- Hilton -- who was totally MOBBED Wednesday in Shanghai.

Hilton was in town for the grand opening of the new Millions of Milkshakes location -- along with a bunch of other celebs who the locals obviously cared less about -- and the crowd went insane. Seriously, some people even brought signs.

[Image: 052914-paris-hilton-splash-primary-1200x630.jpg]

this is very very odd.

[Image: 78039150-socialite-paris-hilton-is-mobbe...SsLDnnt29p]

full on subversion. everywhere. period. unbelievable.

(09-28-2014 02:23 PM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]there is no hope.

[Image: tumblr_mo8rmaRM6h1qgjli8o1_500.jpg]
I gotta watch Fight Club again soon, and True Romance.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's