Evil Academy

Full Version: Clandestine Judaism in China
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you've got half an hour to spare, and especially if you are an Asian who is aware of the Jews, I highly recommend checking out this essay by Hungarian historian, Itsvan BAKONY.

Library of Political Secrets #4
Chinese Communism and Chinese Jews

https://archive.org/details/LibraryOfPol...seJews1969
  • I didn't know Jews had been in China for over 1000 years.
  • I didn't realize there were so many cryptojews in China.
  • Even though the Jews weren't persecuted, they chose to go crypto anyway.

He goes into great detail on WHY they hid their identities, and it's quite sinister.

Highly recommended.
Yes Kaifeng Jews.. however they have lost most of their jewish identity.

Some went to Israel and were bitterly disapointed at how they were treated.
China is one of the few places in the world where Jewish identity was basically erased due to the homogenizing forces of Chinese culture.
(03-26-2013 05:57 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Kaifeng Jews.. however they have lost most of their jewish identity.

Some went to Israel and were bitterly disapointed at how they were treated.

Have you read this essay? There are other Chinese-Jewish groups he mentions beyond the Kaifeng (which he calls the Kaifung). It's fascinating stuff. He really elaborates on Jews being a "fifth column".
I have not read it, it seems like a rare book.

if the book is true, it's strange why they would go Crypto. Chinese have mostly liked the jews.

they saved tons of Jews during WW2..
(03-26-2013 06:03 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]I have not read it, it seems like a rare book.

if the book is true, it's strange why they would go Crypto. Chinese have mostly liked the jews.

they saved tons of Jews during WW2..

He's supposedly written another pamphlet on CryptoJews in Japan, but I cannot find it. Gotta keep looking.
even if this is true, I highly doubt this group is powerful..

some top host on CCTV recently made various charges about a world jewish conspiracy and nothing really happened to him. In fact, I think the affair was pretty much kept quiet. google YANG RUI.

you should also look into the khazar research that i posted.. many of these "jews" aren't the jews of the biblical era, but Mongol-Turkic Converts from around the 8-9th centuries.
[Image: yang-rui.jpg]

Quote:The media and the republic go up and down together. The US has done this to the extreme, but Wall Street's greed was not exposed because Jews control both the financial and media worlds. Why do the US media not dare to support the call for the establishment of a Palestinian state? It's because they're afraid of getting fired by their Jewish bosses. When I interviewed the chairman of the US Jewish Association, I questioned him on this. He snarled at me ferociously and said that in America, no one would dare to speak to him this way. He was like a mafia chief. So please stop saying how beautiful American press freedom is.
Quote:Americans are free but not equal -- Partisan politics have emasculated the government, after the financial crisis, not one person has been brought to task; Whoever wants to be the President has to curry favour with the Jews because they control both the financial and media worlds; the American people have the right to bear firearms, but the right to be free from the harm of firearms is unequal; America has freedom in immigration but there are several million illegal immigrants, and these illegal immigrants have literally become the new black slaves.

Like I said.. I don't think there is a crypto-jewish power base. If there was, this guy would've been toast.
How did communism get such a firm hold in China?
But the book has many interesting pictures.

I thought Kaifeng were the only ones.
THE JEWISH ENCYCLOPEDIA has an entire article about this

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articl...-kiu-kiaou
Interesting. I wonder if these were converted Jews like the Khazars. From pictures, they are virtually indistinguishable from regular Chinese folk.
(03-26-2013 02:54 PM)Otsuka Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. I wonder if these were converted Jews like the Khazars. From pictures, they are virtually indistinguishable from regular Chinese folk.

The essay says that a lot of them became Jews through mixed marriages.
ttt
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's