Evil Academy

Full Version: Tell lawmakers: “Protect Internet freedom. Defend net neutrality.”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

so basically what they want to do is give the NWO a faster internet, while regular folks get a slower internet to conduct business.

this is a bad idea.

bandwidth is very cheap now.. they don't need to do this.

the more they mess aroudn with the net, the more power they will give BRICS CABLE
the internet as it stands is not neutral anyways. ever notice how your SKYPE is so unreliable when you use it with your cell phone? they do this on purpose so you still have to pay phone charges.

Also the costs of mobile broadband = laughable. way too high.
If they introduce competition and deregulation with ISPs I don't see the problem with tiered pricing. but if there are only a few major ISPs then it is a bad idea.

So if these guys want it.. deregulate and let an ISP come up that doesn't have tiered pricing.

These tards don't beleive in the free market.
(09-11-2014 08:51 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]If they introduce competition and deregulation with ISPs I don't see the problem with tiered pricing. but if there are only a few major ISPs then it is a bad idea.

So if these guys want it.. deregulate and let an ISP come up that doesn't have tiered pricing.

These tards don't beleive in the free market.

Where things eventually lead (i.e., monopolization).
Reference URL's