Evil Academy

Full Version: Celebrity Icloud hacked. Lots Of NUDES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
http://www.reddit.com/r/TheFappening/

lmao @ victoria justice's nude with that disgusting fat producer
that's not really Victoria Justice imo.
how do u kno with certainty that isn't?

the hacker's got the identity of the celebs. the rest all matchup.
definitely her. btw there are other nudes of her.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ3nvdc9ZfVUpB2NeYjlA...rqOh4M_X7g]
I believe that Kirsten Dusnt's photos could be real, most are photoshops or just other people.
(09-01-2014 07:03 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]definitely her. btw there are other nudes of her.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ3nvdc9ZfVUpB2NeYjlA...rqOh4M_X7g]

link? that photo with fatboy looks nothing like her.
no private parts in this one so we can post it. What makes you think this is really Victoria Justice?

[Image: Mwp8fYx.jpg]
u think those jennifer lawrence ones r photoshops?

lmao.
(09-01-2014 07:09 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]no private parts in this one so we can post it. What makes you think this is really Victoria Justice?

[Image: Mwp8fYx.jpg]

exact same facial proportions.

same length of nose and height.

same long chin.

this is beside the fact there are other links of her nudes. go scower man. i don't have to convince u. i don't care man.
(09-01-2014 07:09 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]u think those jennifer lawrence ones r photoshops?

lmao.

they could definitely be photoshops. Jen Lawrence's pics on the couch are grainy. All of M Elizabeth Winstead pics are grainy and monochromatic, pretty easy to hide a blatant romoshop.
your skepticism hinges on lunacy at this point.

you don't think 4chan would out this dude as a photoshopper? This is from the hacker/extreme dweebs corner of the internet.
"you don't think 4chan would out this dude as a photoshopper? "

not if they are behind this hoax.

lol I just saw the other victoria justice pics. The bottomless one is so low res it's laughable. The one where she touches her nipples does look like her, but it could be a look alike.
[Image: 3jE6IiG.jpg]
I went to design school mang, you don't know what a good romoshoper is capable of.
if that really is M E Winstead I hope they have better nudes, I had a crush on her back when she did Death Proof.

[Image: Death-Proof-Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's