Evil Academy

Full Version: OFFICIAL 2014 EvilYoshida.com Fantasy Football League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I made a 12 team PPR league at ESPN.com that is drafting at 6pm EST, 9/6/14.

Standard settings except 1 point per reception, and 6 points for passing touchdowns.

Anybody interested, shoot me a pm with your email!
Beginners are welcome!
I'm game if this happens...
I have no idea how a fantasy football team works, but just came back from a UFC in Macau, so fuck it, $1000 on red!
I'm in
9 more spots left!
(08-27-2014 08:51 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea how a fantasy football team works, but just came back from a UFC in Macau, so fuck it, $1000 on red!

If you watch football at all, it is really easy. The ESPN site ranks the players for you, you basically just pick the best player available depending on what positions you need to fill as the draft moves on.
Lurkers are welcome as well Smile
ttt

I'm still down if we can get more people. already in a few leagues & would rather not take another one on if it is only going to be 6-8 teams.
Winner of the league will get a CT appropriate prize. 9 Spots to go, beginners are welcome.

If you enjoy football but have never participated in fantasy football, this is the perfect opportunity to try it out.
Earl Thomas
Patrick Sherman
Russell Wilson
Percy Harvin
Doug Baldwin
Russell Okung
Marshawn Lynch
Jermaine Kearse
Michael Bennett
Kam Chancellor
Christine Michaels
Terrell Pryor

am I doing it right?
(08-29-2014 12:01 PM)sparkuri Wrote: [ -> ]Earl Thomas
Patrick Sherman
Russell Wilson
Percy Harvin
Doug Baldwin
Russell Okung
Marshawn Lynch
Jermaine Kearse
Michael Bennett
Kam Chancellor
Christine Michaels
Terrell Pryor

am I doing it right?

Yep, you just have to join the league and then try to pick up those players during the draft. No individual defensive players in this league though.
Still need more for the league, I promise the winner will enjoy the mystery prize.
you need all the slots filled to make the game work?
I'd like to get at least 10, if we only get 8 or so I will add positions for each team to accommodate.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's