Evil Academy

Full Version: 'Others Unknown' and 'A Noble Lie'... McVeigh...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started reading 'Others Unknown' an account of the Timothy McVeigh trail by his criminal defense attorney, Stephen Jones, for the U.S. vs. McVeigh trail because I felt their must be some credibility to this account due to the intimate nature if Jones knowledge on the case. I'm not done yet but certainly see some inconsistencies in the governments case against McVeigh. While I don't necessarily believe that the government orchestrated a plot to blow up the Murrah building and used McVeigh as a patsy, I do think that McVeigh was working with many others, beyond Terry Nichols, and the government suppressed that evidence in order to get an easy conviction and put a face to that act of horrible terror.

I haven't seen 'A Noble Lie' yet but I was wondering what the filmmaker a final thesis on the OKC bombing was for anyone who has seen it, and also just a general discussion in what your knowledge of the bombing is and what you think occurred?
I heard ALex JOnes or cooper say that he was indeed funded helped by a rogue element of the govt.
I was going to say that earlier.

Not the government per se but certainly a rogue element.

But that rogue elements is very powerful and well connected, comprising of people in the CIA and just about every other agency.

Not all of them have to be in on it...just a few.

The rest is compartmentalized.

Maybe we can get a copy of 'A Noble Lie' posted on here if it's up on YouTube yet.
^ yes. I think it's important to make that distinction. it is not helpful to say it's entirely the govt. behind these things. I sincerely believe that many in the govt. want to do good, but it's just not practically possible.

AJ even said one of his goals is to convert the elite because many of them don't even know what's happening.
The people that want to do 'good' are largely isolated.

Who are they going to turn to?

Most of these people are bought and paid for, the rest turn a blind eye.

Look what happens to people like Cynthia McKinney who publicly calls out a corporation like Diebold for child trafficking?

Nothing.

Nobody is held accountable.

You just put yourself and your career in jeopardy.

Who wants that?

These few decent people need the public to stand up with them and 90% of the public aren't willing or informed enough to do that.
Cynthia McKinney was indeed screwed over. i believe she voted against Israel on some issue and was blacklisted.
(02-06-2013 03:55 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]The people that want to do 'good' are largely isolated.

Who are they going to turn to?

Most of these people are bought and paid for, the rest turn a blind eye.

Look what happens to people like Cynthia McKinney who publicly calls out a corporation like Diebold for child trafficking?

Nothing.

Nobody is held accountable.

You just put yourself and your career in jeopardy.

Who wants that?

These few decent people need the public to stand up with them and 90% of the public aren't willing or informed enough to do that.

well they know it's over for them when they fight the power.

this is one of the fundamental problems with democracy.. is because those with the most money call the shots!

there is no ideal, just money.

it is a veiled type of dictatorship.

t
I am largely skeptical of almost all CT's that involve direct government involvement, with the exception of JFK/RFK and the Gulf of Tonkin, and based off of my research I haven't found any compelling evidence that links the OKC bombing/McViegh to government conspiracy. However, what does seem to be unequivocally true is that the government's case against McViegh was largely circumstantial and they definitely suppressed and withheld evidence from the defense to make their case. Also, McViegh was clearly a narcissistic sociopath that did not want to publicly share, what was in his mind the successful bombing, with anyone else, he wanted all the glory for himself, even though he knew others were involved in the bombing. Two my .02 pennies.
^ well you should check operation fast and furious.

And I believe more than a few recently caught domestic terrorists were first goaded by the authorities or funded by them.

also of course CIA drug running that is basically proven.
the main trap is thinking everything is a conspiracy.

i believe much of the NWO conspiracy is organic.. meaning people just smell where the money is and do things that make money.

towing the establishment line makes money.

but i believe in the very beginning, esp. when the Church was in power.. there was a highly organized and covert conspiracy to take them down.

and now that the Church is basically KOed for the most part... the thing is working on its own.
I have done pretty extensive research on fast and furious, both in mainstream media and independent outlets. I have no doubt that the DOJ and ATF were up to some seriously FUCKED up shit in selling guns to the cartels, for any reason. I doubt that Obama had any direct knowledge of the Fast and Furious operation as it was happening, (that is, until shit hit the fan), but as is the case with Nixon and Watergate (it widely assumed by most that Nixon didn't have direct knowledge of the Watergate scandal as it was happening), President Obama, and his predecessor, created the environment within the federal government to make operations like fast and furious to happen.
Reference URL's