Evil Academy

Full Version: Robin Williams latest celeb suicide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
He died of asphyxiation
Questionable right off the bat.

I can only imagine the conspiracies waiting in the wings.
pretty sad. He had been battling drug and alcohol addiction.
preemptive attack on the conspiracy theorists. pretty funny lol. but seriously even Robin Williams was engaging in symbolic trolling:

IMO he overdosed on drugs.
It's funny that Mark Dice is preemptively attacking people, without having all the facts, for proposing things that no more crazy than some of his ramblings.

Something ain't right about him.

In a death...foul play should never be automatically brushed aside before any evidence or information is collected.
^ that's mark dice?

he's quite fishy and pretty rude for trying to make some petty entertainment out of this tragedy
Crazy
(08-12-2014 11:30 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]IMO he overdosed on drugs.

I agree...it's the most likely and most probably explanation.

But I think, in any investigation, you start from there and make sure that no other factors might validate an alternate explanation.
Mark Dice1 hour ago

The Illuminati insanity and accusations broke out on Twitter IMMEDIATELY after news of his death surfaced. Happens EVERY time a celebrity dies from ANYTHING. It's pathetic really. 

TheAlexJonesChannel3 minutes ago

well said Mark
(08-12-2014 11:39 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]^ that's mark dice?

he's quite fishy and pretty rude for trying to make some petty entertainment out of this tragedy

His #1 concern is money, views, sales, and not having to work for a living.

He's been pretty clear about that in the past.
I do kind of agree with him. the ridiculous ILLUMINATI talk has to stop but the way he is doing it is pure attention whoring.

Too many idiots talking about illuminati this or that without having a clue. it makes all genuine realists look bad.
(08-12-2014 11:48 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]I do kind of agree with him. the ridiculous ILLUMINATI talk has to stop but the way he is doing it is pure attention whoring.

Too many idiots talking about illuminati this or that without having a clue. it makes all genuine realists look bad.

True.

But what part of that culture he claims to despise conflicts with what he promotes in his own books and videos?

How could somebody who follows Mark Dice NOT think there might be something fishy about these type of deaths?
It just seems that Mark Dice's real hatred is of the common folk and not the "elite".

He actually has a lot of in common with the supposed elite he claims to be fighting against.
Hopefully he didn't die of erotic asphyxiation like David Carradine???!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's