Evil Academy

Full Version: Aisan women on US college campuses , my racist observations.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I work on and live very close to one the biggest universities in the US.
As you can imagine there are a shit ton of Asians everywhere.

I have noticed that they Asian population breaks down into 2 groups Chinese and Korean. I am not aware of any sizable population of Japanese or SE Asians.

The Chinese women are almost always married or pregnant, dressed very modestly (lots walmart/goodwill clothing). Accompanied by husband /family most of the time. I see them on campus a lot, lots of post doctoral fellows and Phd students. I assume that they return to China to further work against the United States. Overall they stick themselves never cause any trouble. Can be some what rude though, like butting in line at the store that sort of thing.
They seem to have a peasant quality about them , like they are waiting to be put to work or impregnated.

The Korean girls are mostly undergrads. American college girls could learn a thing or two from them.

The are almost always dressed well, often times in skirts or dresses, looking good but somewhat conservative. Good teeth (the Chinese have bad teeth and bad breath)
If you say hi they smile and say hi back, you get a real sense that they have some respect for men.
They go out in groups and have a good with out causing trouble. I see them at the movies or out bowling .Always with Korean guys Never in bars acting like whores late at night.
Overall I am impressed with this group of females. They look good, don't act like whores in public and they are very respectful/polite, which is becoming a more and more uncommon.
i would say many of them act the way you say they act, but there is a sizeable amount that have been influenced by US media and they are pretty much just like your avg. western girl or more amplified.

also asian people generally do not cause trouble period.
I don't them acting out like American girls do at least not in public and I never ever see these girls in bars. Maybe it has something to do with the character of the girls who come over for solely to attend school as far as the Korean girls go.
For my money, Korean babes are some of the hottest babes on the planet.

This one time in Seoul I was at a business lunch, surrounded by gorgeous Korean babes, that were all politely showing me how to enjoy the local delicacy.

Out of nowhere I blurted 'YOU KOREANS ARE SO GOOD LOOKING!'. They smiled politely and seemed a little uncomfortable and I enjoyed my lunch, it was delicious.

I just had to say it.
they are a fine looking ethnicity both the guys and the girls.

Koreans are still probably the most conservative asian girls out there despite what Kpop would have you believe.

i have met several korean girls who are around 25 that are still virgins. all Christians too.

regarding your observations it is highly likely that the Chinese are dressed more bling as they have more money.
Quote:Overall they stick themselves never cause any trouble. Can be some what rude though, like butting in line at the store that sort of thing.
They seem to have a peasant quality about them , like they are waiting to be put to work or impregnated.

Chinese in general are not as self conscious or concerned about appearance, but there is a sizeable amount that have the money to buy the best name brands.

What's also interesting is that virtually all the Japanese international students are gone. They are not visiting the west anymore.
this is the type of asian girl that hangs out with more thuggish ruggish SE asian types.

[Image: hot_asian_girls_029.jpg]
this is the type that likes white guys:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtAKjCOiZJIIt5bl1QAYT...GCVLUN_bql]
This is the FOB cute type that has dozens of other asian fob groupies pursuing her on campus:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyCFF7VfAke-XfGqGfZtp...JCXPs2yB5e]
this is your typical canto international business major trying to be savvy

[Image: f2aece7d-9c6e-48d9-a5b3-fd1bb54ff1fd_zps53f7de14.jpg]
this is the type that only dates other rich asian guys.

[Image: 14lpwkj.jpg]
^^^ So true about Asian types.
(08-09-2014 11:40 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]i would say many of them act the way you say they act, but there is a sizeable amount that have been influenced by US media and they are pretty much just like your avg. western girl or more amplified.

also asian people generally do not cause trouble period.

Second generation, generally.
(08-09-2014 10:52 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]For my money, Korean babes are some of the hottest babes on the planet.

Totally agree. Women from around the Caspian Sea (Armenians, Turks, and Persians) are also pretty damned fine.
(08-09-2014 11:37 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]this is the type that likes white guys:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtAKjCOiZJIIt5bl1QAYT...GCVLUN_bql]

I have not laughed so hard in my entire life.Big Grin

Omg - you're kind of a genius and I enjoyed very much reading your forums. Wish i had known this place sooner respekt!Heart
Reference URL's