Evil Academy

Full Version: Scientists Wasting Money researching the obvious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Your dog really does understand you... They're more likely to steal food if they think you can't see, research reveals

[Image: pug-cute-black-puppy.jpg]
Researchers found that when a dog was forbidden from taking food, it was more than twice as likely to disobey the command when the room was dark than when it was lit.
This, they say, shows that the pet first considered what a human could see before breaking the rules.

Lead researcher Dr Juliane Kaminski, of the University of Portsmouth’s department of psychology, said: ‘That’s incredible because it implies dogs understand the human can’t see them, meaning they might understand the human perspective.

'Clearly the dogs take the social situation into account before they take any action.

‘Whether or not the human can see the food influences their decision. But whether or not the human is visible in the room didn’t affect their behaviour.
‘It suggests the dogs are looking at the food from the human perspective, as well as their own, before acting.’
Dog owners swear their pet understands them - and scientists think so too
Dog owners swear their pet understands them - and scientists think so too
Previous research found that dogs steal significantly more food when a person’s eyes are closed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...z398leEmMh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
And the Nobel Prize for No Shit, Sherlock goes to...
Jesus, that's fascinating.

Do they poop out the food they eat? Someone should research that.
(08-01-2014 11:18 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus, that's fascinating.

Good question.

Personally, I don't feel comfortable forming an opinion one way or the other until science confirms a link.
(08-01-2014 11:34 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2014 11:18 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus, that's fascinating.

Good question.

Personally, I don't feel comfortable forming an opinion one way or the other until science confirms a link.

It is best to avoid coming to any opinions or conclusions until science and the presented facts tell us what we should think.
I smell research funding!
"wasting money researching the obvious"...

for a minute I thought this might have been about halbig or fetzer.

[Image: 1063153.gif]
You seem seem a tad crabby lately Dag.

What's up bro?

Thanks again for the Cliven Bundy stuff too. Witnessing that unfold live was nothing short of amazing.
(08-02-2014 04:46 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]You seem seem a tad crabby lately Dag.

What's up bro?

lol, my bad.

& not @ all man, its all good. I like everyone here.

wife & kid out of town. can't workout right now. a little extra time on my hands, etc...

I just decided to hold people accountable for some of the stuff that has been stated (or implied) as fact. I think the hoax thing has gone too far, at least for now, w/the evidence provided. I answered every question posed to me, but cant get one answered. & every time I look into it, there is even more evidence of these guys being frauds (or deliberate disinfo, which is more concerning). I cant wrap my head around why some people are so convinced of hoax. I want to understand that thinking.

trying to stick around so I'm not just posting & running.

(08-02-2014 04:46 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again for the Cliven Bundy stuff too. Witnessing that unfold live was nothing short of amazing.

yeah it was.
Fair enough boss. And yes, anything that's 'big', all the nutters go too far with everything.

Here's why I am convinced Sandy Hook is bullshit:

No follow up on the shooter. And there's a confirmed death certificate saying Adam Lanza died the day before the 'shootings'.

No follow up on a skinny little crazy kid that rolled through a school carrying maybe 60 pounds of artillery and having 100% kill ratio

First responders told to stand down upon arrival

All the dry eyes

All the loving the spotlight attitude of these new Sandy Hook shooting victim family media darlings, that were just dying (pun intended) to be nostagic with the press, about their dead kids.

The lack of urgency. Everyone already knew it happened before it happened, so no big deal.

No bodies, no bullet holes, no blood.

Some crazy dude media darling with an inspirational story, that also speaks Spanish (so does their media too), that got a bunch of kids dumped at his home by some apparently totally incompetent school bus driver (Think Waldo from The Simpsons on MDMA, because we don't know who the mystery bus driver was, that guy or gal just faded).

That oh so funny and whacky Medical Examiner. No, I don't! Pfffft!!!!

Crisis actors

The list goes on and on, and on.

Sandy Hook was some straight up, head to toe bullshit.

I would say from day one, but the memorial sights and media kinda whoopsy doodle all thumbs pressed some buttons a bit early, so anyone paying attention knew it was going to go down even before it happened.

Now let's all hold hands, ban guns, and cry our dry alligator tears for whatever the fuck happened that day. No one's ever going to know jack shit about the truth, so let's fake cry for some little kids that may or may not have existed and may or may not be really dead.

What a fucking world we live in.
Oh shit.

Totally wrong thread.

Fuck, I knew this would happen some day. I keep a million tabs open all the time. Screw that phone posting shit.

Mods, please move?

InB4WFA
Back to the topic at hand, I have some questions I need scientifically answered. Here are a few.

1. Is the Pope a Catholic?
2. Do Bears shit in the woods?
3. Do Popes shit in the woods?

We need these questions answered dammit, and only science can be reliable enough.
(08-02-2014 06:16 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Fair enough boss. And yes, anything that's 'big', all the nutters go too far with everything.

Here's why I am convinced Sandy Hook is bullshit:

No follow up on the shooter. And there's a confirmed death certificate saying Adam Lanza died the day before the 'shootings'.

No follow up on a skinny little crazy kid that rolled through a school carrying maybe 60 pounds of artillery and having 100% kill ratio

First responders told to stand down upon arrival

i hear ya.

there was a theory that could explain a few of those (quoted above) - lanza & mom were killed the night before & dumped at the scene next morn during the shooting. would explain the 12/13/14.

also could help explain the multiple jackets thrown beside the car
multiple doors being open on the car
the man running through woods
witness testimonies describing more than one shooter, possibly 3.
the 911 calls that mention more than one shooter
& multiple suspects.

also the fact that the murder weapon didn't have lanzas fingerprints
the doubt that lanza couldt have pulled this off alone, if @ all
the search for a purple van
and maybe the obvious covering up of something…

I saw it mentioned somewhere a long time ago. all of it now buried under a sea of crisis actors, superbowl kids, porta potties & other hoax theory Undecided

though I still think the 12/13/14 was prob an error until proven otherwise.

oh, & and no follow up on shit like this:

Quote:Also, as Salon points out, the Newtown Bee reported that a local law enforcement official told them there was an off-duty tactical squad police officer in the woods with a gun that day, so it's possible he was mistaken for an additional gunman.

does that^^^ make any fucking sense????? an off duty, tactical PO (from another town) wearing camo gear & vest just happened to be in the woods that day & armed? why? for what reason? & why would he be running FROM the police? Huh

cant really comment on the other stuff (dry eyes, media darlings) b/c I just cant buy the hoax theory.

I do believe there was urgency though & plenty of pics of people crying, but of course those were dismissed as crisis actors.
(08-02-2014 04:59 AM)Daglord Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2014 04:46 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]You seem seem a tad crabby lately Dag.

What's up bro?

lol, my bad.

& not @ all man, its all good. I like everyone here.

wife & kid out of town. can't workout right now. a little extra time on my hands, etc...

I just decided to hold people accountable for some of the stuff that has been stated (or implied) as fact. I think the hoax thing has gone too far, at least for now, w/the evidence provided. I answered every question posed to me, but cant get one answered. & every time I look into it, there is even more evidence of these guys being frauds (or deliberate disinfo, which is more concerning). I cant wrap my head around why some people are so convinced of hoax. I want to understand that thinking.

trying to stick around so I'm not just posting & running.

(08-02-2014 04:46 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again for the Cliven Bundy stuff too. Witnessing that unfold live was nothing short of amazing.

yeah it was.

In my case, I don't claim to know what happened.

Tons of intentionally photoshopped pictures and numerous stories that I personally have trouble believing were concocted.

I'm open to new information...even if it doesn't confirm a current opinion.
(08-02-2014 12:06 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]First thing...schoold ID's are headshots. No exceptions.

At least as far as I know.

And why would a teacher's school ID have the same exact background as all the students school photos?

Faculty ID's are taken out the woods.

Also, the Soto family indicated that the bodies were mangled almost beyond identification.

Why would a police officer remove a blood soaked school ID off of a mutilated body at the scheme of a crime and give it as a 'present' to a teenage sibling?

Again, maybe there are simple answers.

Most of the stories surround Sandy Hook are just beyond belief IMO.

cool, fair enough. I agree some of that shit is odd. If something really went down there (no matter by who) I would imagine there would be some bodies in pretty bad shape. that doesn't really bother me.

as far as school photos & backgrounds, specifically the school photos and teacher IDs have the same background, I would imagine it was b/c they were all taken @ the same time. on photo day, Im pretty sure that they take the teacher photos the same day as the kids'. its picture day. everyone dresses up & they hire a professional photographer to come in. its always been that way IIRC.

not sure what you mean by 'taken out in the woods'.

I'm trying to understand the thinking of someone behind hoax vs. anything else. if we are to believe in a dark, sinister force that pulls this kind of stuff off, as I assume most of us do, wouldn’t it have been much easier to actually have some kind of black op? knock off a few people?

this would be small time compared to 9/11. a few people, a pasty, little black op

vs.

a hoax that would have to involve tens of THOUSANDS of people - the entire community of newtown if no children or teachers ever existed, the media, newtown police, state police, FBI, county sheriffs.

that’s like 30,000-40,000+ people. not to mention the obama administration (according to preston), homeland security, the united way, crisis actors… I'm sure I'm prob missing a few. how many more people is that? plus all the people they know or know them. hundreds, or thousands.

I'm just looking for better proof than some photoshops before I can believe something so illogical. the more & more I look, this hoax thing falls apart w/the evidence provided.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's