Evil Academy

Full Version: OGer believes Dean and I are Satanists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mctapin-

Behold the contrived babblings of a satanist who actually believes he accidentally created himself from nothing for nor reason so that his simple, private musings are equal to the Word of God.

According to the Word of God, a man can be saved from the wrath of God in this world, and in the world to come, only by believing in and calling upon the name of Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God.

Knowing about the devil's works, symbols, secret societies, and 'UN Agenda 21' schemes is fine, but is of no help to you without believing in and calling upon the name of Jesus Christ.

The charge of the devil's minions such as EVILpeddler, is to seduce the lost with the truth about the devil's filth, in order to then keep them lost by preaching that their help lies in anything but believing in and calling upon the name of Jesus Christ who created them.

EVILpeddler will steer well clear of engaging the Word of God which will judge him, and will instead just concentrate on peddling his EVIL to other lost, haters of truth.

God would and did give man God's truth and name, Jesus Christ, by the Holy Bible.

Therefore, everything else is necessarily false doctrine contrived by men. This includes all of your embarrassing, godless babblings, and those of all other dying or dead sinners with which you are sadly impressed.

God's Word (not the words of 'Christians' or 'us guys') says that the all important work of God is to believe on and confess before others the name of Jesus Christ, which you do not.

As a satanist who chooses to believe the scientifically impossible insanity that you accidentally created yourself from nothing so that there is no God but you, you preach that this all important work of God as set forth by God's Word is one of the 'bad aspects' of 'Christianity.'

Q: What did the satanist say to the believer in Jesus Christ?

A: "You are doing a disservice to christians worldwide."

According to God's Word (not 'Christianity'), the only reason anything good ever happens anywhere is for the sake of those who believe in and call upon God by God's name, Jesus Christ.

Therefore, anyone who chooses, and teaches others not to do so is doing the ultimate disservice both to themselves and their fellow man. According to God's Word (not 'us guys'), choosing not to believe in the name of Jesus Christ, who loved us and gave himself for our sins against God, is the only sin for which a man is ultimately condemned to hell.

According to God's Word (not the words of 'Christians'), the Holocaust was a manifestation of the wrath of God against people not believing in and calling upon the name of Jesus Christ. And it will be the sole reason for the next holocaust coming to fruition.

Your endless research into and bickering over the details of Operation Paperclip, the location of Hitler's corpse, and the like cannot save you from God's wrath. Only faith in the name of Jesus Christ can do that.

You, and your lackey posting here under THE DEAN, do the devil's work by subjecting people to the devil's filth, and then lying to them by telling them that their help lies in anything other than in believing in and calling upon the name of Jesus Christ, who loved us and gave himself for us that we might be justified before God purely by faith in his name.
Protestard gonna protestard
Nothing but straw mans and various logical fallacies.
BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Before you and Dean jumped back in, it was two pages of total retard fest.

Jesus some people are stupid, so stupid it's awesome!
Quote:Knowing about the devil's works, symbols, secret societies, and 'UN Agenda 21' schemes is fine, but is of no help to you without believing in and calling upon the name of Jesus Christ.

Well to be fair, researching this stuff does potentially open a door that may never have been opened if you never researched this stuff. Some people actually wind up walking through that door. One example would be Steve Drain, the filmmaker guy who originally intended to do a documentary on the "God Hates f*gs" people, but was seduced by their message of hate and wound up joining their church. From what I read, he is now the leader of the church.

I'm fairly confident that EY himself has not gone to the dark side. However The Dean I'm not so sure about. That guy seems to know a little too much Smile
That was painful to read.
wow that sucked
well,

are you?
Well...just to clear the air...if we are going by Mctapin's standards I reckon I do worship to devil.

My personal opinion is that he is mislead and does not really understand the teachings of Jesus.

I do my best to live up to the 'good'.

To grow and to care about people.

In my early years...I found that meditating and cleaning the mind was increasing my compassion and empathy for others more than shouting names or following some blind path out of fear.

When Mctapin can claim to be a perfect human being...then he can judge.

Until then, he's not following the teaching's of Jesus.

It's more important to focus on your own self and what can do than worry about what every Tom, Dick, and Mctapin thinks.
So this isn't a satanist forum then?
(07-31-2014 12:43 PM)what Wrote: [ -> ]So this isn't a satanist forum then?

Well, it does have an entire section dedicated to mild nudity and another dedicated to human cockfighting(MMA).

Those two sections are of the Devil.

The Freethinker's Academy is the Godly section.

So as long as your just posting on this particular forum...you should be okay.
(07-31-2014 01:02 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2014 12:43 PM)what Wrote: [ -> ]So this isn't a satanist forum then?

Well, it does have an entire section dedicated to mild nudity and another dedicated to human cockfighting(MMA).

Those two sections are of the Devil.

The Freethinker's Academy is the Godly section.

So as long as your just posting on this particular forum...you should be okay.

well played

[Image: 88546-tyler-durden-upvote-gif-Fight-qSvb.gif]
THE DEAN- Personally, I don't really think you understand the teachings of Jesus.

But that's just an opinion.

Blaming the murder/holocaust of poor and defenseless people on God?

Take a long look in the mirror and locate the log in your own eye.

Then it might be easier to help remove the splinter from ours.

Mcatapin-

Q: What did the satanist say to the believer in Jesus Christ?

A: 'you're doing it wrong'

According to God's Word, Jesus gives man freedom of choice to choose good and reap the glorious blessings of God, or to choose evil and reap the terrible cursings of God (see Deut. 28, 30:15, 19, Jude 1:5, Heb. 13:8).

Good is to believe in and call upon the name of Jesus Christ, and evil is to do otherwise (see John 3:16-18, 6:28-29, Rom. 10:9-10, 13, 1 John 3:23, 5:13).

Believers in Jesus are to share God's Word with others (Matt. 16:15-16), and Jesus promises that we will be hated for doing so (John 15:19).

God's Word says that having no fear of Jesus Christ is evil and will bring the terrible cursings of God (Jer. 2:19), and you and EVILmaster have none (Rom. 3:18, Luke 12:5, Prov. 16:6, Jude 1:23, Ps. 19:9).

Q: What did the satanist say about the Word of Jesus Christ?

A: 'that doesn't sound like something the Jesus I've created in my own mind who is just like me would say'

God's commandment is to believe on the name of Jesus Christ and love one another (1 John 3:23).

According to God's Word, 'love' without faith in the name of Jesus Christ who created love, is filthy rags (Isa. 64:6, Rom. 5:1, John 3:18).

This is why the devil's Beatles peddle the evil lie that "all you need is love."
There appear to be some benefits to mctapin's posts.

The denialists dislike this guy even more than they do me and EY.

Their hated of mctapin has, in a weird way, caused a couple of them to temporarily join forces with the conspiracy theorists.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's