Evil Academy

Full Version: Iconic Sandy Hook Photo Proved a Fake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Sent worldwide, Shannon Hick’s “iconic” Sandy Hook photo was faked

[Image: 1386176984001-AP-Connecticut-School-Shooting1.jpg]

Called “the iconic photograph” of the Sandy Hook school massacre and attributed to the Newtown Bee Associate Editor, Shannon Hicks, it was transmitted around the world and created an indelible impression of police leading students to safety away from the crime scene.

According to TIME, “At 10:09 am, 10 minutes after she climbed out of her vehicle, she snapped the shutter on an elementary school class being led out of the school by two Connecticut State Police officers.

http://lightbox.time.com/2012/12/20/the-...dy-hook/#1

‘I knew that, coming out of the building — as terrified as they were — those children were safe,’ Hicks said, of the photograph soon to grace the front pages of newspapers, magazines, and nearly every breaking news website around the world. ‘I just felt that it was an important moment.’”

The only problem with this story is that it is false! We have a photograph of the photographer taking the photograph! It was staged and Sandy Hook was a hoax, which means that Shannon Hicks and The Newtown Bee were complicit in the fraud, the full dimensions of which are becoming apparent.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07/16/...ffidavits/

A comment from facebook posted by “Professor Keanbean”, who faulted me for an argument that seemed to be flawed:
This of course comes as no surprise to anyone who frequents this forum.

For everyone else.

They still won't believe it.
Thanks Horus.

It certainly doesn't appear rational or even possible that all those police officers entered the building through the small hole in the broken window.

Why not just use the front door?

The script doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
this is an admitted fake. they actually look like they are running towards the school.
"The only problem with this story is that it is false! We have a photograph of the photographer taking the photograph! It was staged and Sandy Hook was a hoax"

okay, i dont see this photograph anywhere

where the heck is it.
500 students + teachers.. not a single photograph of them evacuating the school.
Also,

why would everyone keep pouring in through the broken glass door.

wouldn't it have made more sense to have the officers who were already inside open a goddamn door for the other officers to enter instead of risking being injured or compromised?
I admit I havent researched this subject enough but there does seem to be many many unanswered questions. Too bad anyone who questions is met with outright hostility and threats of violence. People surely do hate anything outside of the narrative they have been fed.
(07-28-2014 05:38 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]this is an admitted fake. they actually look like they are running towards the school.

[Image: ap701543968195%5B1%5D.jpg]

I am curious as to who admitted the photo was fake though? and where? that would be interesting if true...
(07-28-2014 05:49 AM)canuckster Wrote: [ -> ]Also,

why would everyone keep pouring in through the broken glass door.

wouldn't it have made more sense to have the officers who were already inside open a goddamn door for the other officers to enter instead of risking being injured or compromised?

agree. that does seem rather odd.
Did they ever figure out who the guy in the woods was that was dressed in camo?
(07-28-2014 07:53 AM)Dale Doback Wrote: [ -> ]Did they ever figure out who the guy in the woods was that was dressed in camo?

the only explanation I can remember & almost an afterthought. nothing to see here:

http://newtownbee.com/news/news/2012/12/...tment/4576

Quote:A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.

yeah, that^ makes sense... Dodgy
(07-28-2014 05:47 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]500 students + teachers.. not a single photograph of them evacuating the school.

[Image: 50d0a717e2d1b.image%5B1%5D.jpg]

[Image: connecticut-school-shooting%5B1%5D.jpg]

north side of the parking lot near the baseball field. these students were likely evacuated from the NE corner exit.

[Image: evac3.png]

[Image: shootingpic3_20121214143145_640_480%5B1%5D.GIF]

[Image: 50cb9b892c70c.image%5B1%5D.jpg]
from my understanding those pics were sourced from "stock images"

not sure about the last few though.
(07-28-2014 03:11 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]from my understanding those pics were sourced from "stock images"

not sure about the last few though.

[Image: lfL0UvH.gif]

still curious as to where they were admitted as being faked?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's