Evil Academy

Full Version: Pro-Russia Commander: Bodies at crash site not fresh, bodies decomposing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that "a significant number of the bodies weren't fresh," adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/E...8-14-22-48
MOSCOW (AP) -- A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash - suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off.
something really stinks about this.

truly.
EY killin it today

Lets keep going man
The pictures I have seen of the bodies seem to corroborate his opinion. the bodies do not seem like fresh cadavers. Of course all IMO.
witness account:

Quote:"Dogs barked in the distance and the air was filled with a bitter smell,

i'm assuming the bitter smell of decomposing bodies.

bodies do not decompose that quickly.
A couple days ago I jokingly suggested that MH17 was really a false flag using MH370. Now I don't think it's such a joke.
i dont' think it would be necessary to reuse that plane.

If these guys can pull of stuff like this they certainly could just obtain a 777 and repaint it or something.

i think reusing the MH370 would be too convoluted. But again who knows. We don't know what happened but we can ask questions.

Asking questions is a very american thing to do.
What do you guys think happened (again, honest question)?
no idea.

CTers have a few scenarios:

1) agents provocateurs within Pro-Russian contingent downed it.

2) Ukraine created this situation with cadavers with help from the NWO. This would help rally their cause and discredit the separatists.

3) NWO downed the plane or created false flag operation.

4) AIDS researchers on the verge of a breakthrough killed.

5) Distraction measures used to cover up for Gaza offensive.

6) Ragtag Pro-Russian forces used soviet era technology to down a plane from 33,000 feet.

-- no one has any idea of what happened, probably not even Putin.
(07-19-2014 11:46 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]no idea.

2) Ukraine created this situation with cadavers with help from the NWO. This would help rally their cause and discredit the separatists.

6) Ragtag Pro-Russian forces used soviet era technology to down a plane from 33,000 feet.

Thanks. Yeah, a lot of confusing information.
I don't know what's going on here, but a false flag wouldn't be surprising. The West has failed to get its way in Syria and is looking bad in Ukraine. This is a good way to vilify Putin and the Russian separatists in Ukraine.

Interesting that there is trouble in Palestine at the same time and a suspicious set up for that. I mean how stupid are the Palestinians to kill those teenagers? It makes no sense.

BTW, the passports at the crash site look better than mine--just sayin'.
^ yeah. you're point is related to point #5

(07-19-2014 11:46 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]no idea.

solid breakdown
It does seem odd to me that the bodies were in tact after what they had been through, but that would mean that hundreds of fresh bodies had been stored somewhere, and then quickly strewn about when the explosion occurred. I don't see how they could do that without a lot of eye witnesses seeing it.

I also find it amazing that this footage is being shown by the MSM, and passport photos of people are being waved about, all before the bodies have officially been identified, or all the next of kin have been informed. Very bizarre.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's