Evil Academy

Full Version: Mint Condition Passports recovered (MH17)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: passports-mh17.jpg?w=720&h=335&a...p;amp;t=40]
[Image: 10530923_769122996473460_3889568030738778544_n.jpg]
[Image: article-2696340-1FBA800700000578-625_634x476.jpg]
LOL...
[Image: feat1.jpg?w=940&h=705]
Seems legit.
What's the significance of that? (honest question)
conspiracy theorists contend that the passports show no signs of wear and tear and basically seem brand new which is quite odd.
(07-19-2014 10:07 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]What's the significance of that? (honest question)

Just that it will make some conspiracy theorists assume it may have been a false flag operation.
I see.
it also very odd that the MSM have been parading around gruesome death photos of the victims. Usually they do not publish such pictures on their sites. Like even with Sandy Hook they refused to even give photographic/video proof that Adam Lanza entered the school.
also obviously since basically the plane was decimated by a missile in addition to crashing from 33,000 feet, conspiracy theorists contend that it would be unlikely for passports and bodies to survive intact.
(07-19-2014 10:04 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willem_Witteveen

i posted to show that this is a verified name and person who died on the flight. At this point I do not believe that "no one died" and the bodies were thrown in there.

some conspiracy theorists contend that since the bodies shown in pic were intact, it is believed that they were placed there after the fact.

All I know is that Russia loses with this situation.

It might be possible that turncoats and agents provocateurs within the pro-russian forces downed the plane to implicate Russia.
what is also odd is that the MSM is directly addressing conspiracy theories which shows how little trust there is for the mainstream version of events. in the past they just ignored the theories because too little people beleived in them. now the MSM has to address them immediately after any fishy incident:

Ever since 9/11, it seems no tragedy or act of mass violence can go without a litany of Internet tin foil-types flapping their yaps about it on the Internet.

It didn’t take long after Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 crashed in the Ukraine for the conspiracy theories to begin surfacing. No, it didn’t take long at all.

http://www.boston.com/news/world/europe/...story.html
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's