Evil Academy

Full Version: US retaliates shooting down passenger airliner killng 290 innocent people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmmm... Seems I haven't seen this little international incident brought up in western media in historical context of what has happened.

Hey John McCain! Where was the "hell to pay" in 1988 on this one. Not very many f***ck's were given by the US or it's citizens. The US was found responsible but no one did a thing about it. No one was punished.

I find it interesting that when the USS Vincennes shot down Iran Air Flight 655 with 290 civilian human beings (men, women, young children, & babies) aboard... it was NOT in a war zone and a third party country was NOT driving a US made ship.

[Image: A300_Iran_Air_EP-IBT_THR_May_2010.jpg]

[Image: USS_Cowpens_CG63.jpg] [Image: Vincennes.jpg]

[Image: And+let+s+not+forget+Iran+Air+Flight+655...01df8f.jpg]
Insightful post sir.
Most high-level American politicians, media hacks, and the cheerleading dupes in the mainstream electorate have ZERO conscience when it comes to the killing of innocents of their "enemy" (in line with the mentality of the world elite who condition this behaviour); so, for the aforementioned groups, 290 slaughtered Iranian civilians is "worth the price".

The passive-agressive sadist psychopath Obama orchestrated the conflict in Ukraine, so the dead on either side, and particularly the far high number of civilians caught in the crossfire, falls on him and his cadre of henchmen and women (such as Victoria Nuland).

Bottom line is, to avert a similar disaster in the future, we need better people running the world.
i mentioned this on a previous thread. barely any westerners know about this incident.
Nobody better is going to be running the world anytime soon.

POTUS is a puppet that is very thoroughly vetted for the post. Ain't no one getting that job that could make a difference. It's simply not possible at this point.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
Word^
Those people don't count because 'Murica.
this just got 2400 views. someone must have retweeted this.
(07-19-2014 11:40 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]this just got 2400 views. someone must have retweeted this.

Where?
no idea, sometimes it' svery hard to trace.

related:

Quote:The trial of the two Libyan "suspects" in the Lockerbie bombing case finally opened in the Netherlands on May 3rd, 2000. It is expected to last a year, far longer than the public's attention span. [A verdict was finally handed down on January 31st, 2001.]

The key word to watch for in the testimony is "Vincennes". In July 1988 the US Navy battle cruiser Vincennes shot down an Iranian airliner over the Persian Gulf, killing all 290 people on board. It was, of course, claimed by the US Navy that this was "an accident". Sure. Just one of those little mistakes that happen from time to time. And pigs can fly.

In December 1988 a bomb exploded aboard Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, killing all 270 people on board, including 189 Americans. It is widely believed that the attack was carried out in retaliation for the destruction of the Iranian airliner, specifically, that Iran (and possibly other Middle Eastern states) paid a Palestinian group (the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine — General Command) to do the deed.

This is likely, although not proven. What will be interesting is to see if this explanation is allowed any time in court. Obviously the U.S. doesn't want people to consider the possibility that the Pan Am attack was simply (and understandably) an act of revenge for the wanton murder of 290 people aboard the Iranian airliner (some of whom were on pilgrimage to Mecca).

Why did the U.S. accuse Libya of being behind the bombing when the involvement of Iran (and perhaps Syria) was obviously more likely? Because in 1991 the U.S. needed to have Iran and Syria lined up in the "coalition" directed against Saddam Hussein's Iraq. To accuse them of involvement in the Pan Am bombing would have been politically inexpedient. And, of course, to accuse Iran would be to remind the world of the murder of the 290 people on board the Iranian plane.

Was the Captain of the Vincennes court-martialled for this murder? After an official enquiry he was awarded (by George H. Bush in 1990) the Legion of Merit award for "exceptionally meritorious conduct in the performance of an outstanding service". When mass murder is described by a U.S. President as "an outstanding service" one has to wonder what other insanities may be present in the mind of whoever is currently the leader of the militarily most powerful nation on Earth.
My elderly Iranian friend tells me a site was bombed in Baghdad, I believe, by the US killing several hundred very bright young Iranian scholars, the best of the best, according to this fellow. A national tragedy back home, he says. I certainly don't remember reading about it.
Could you imagine not becoming a terrorist if this were being done to you?

Your country having a great big bulls eye painted on it at anytime, for the good of the American Way?

I sure as fuck couldn't.
Reference URL's