Evil Academy

Full Version: I'm back! With Katherine Albrecht!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gents and ladies,

After a bit of a hiatus, due to moving and some scheduling issues over the last few weeks, I bring to you my latest podcast... An interview with privacy expert Katherine Albrecht. As per usual, I wanted to give it to you guys here first, before it even goes live on my website.

Katherine rules, and we got into a lot of cool stuff here, including (of course) privacy, the NSA and the latest revelations regarding them, and she gave a pretty cool little history on government tyranny. Check it out, and I hope you guys like it!

It's also on iTunes, and some other podcast aggregates. It should be on Stitcher here shortly. If you're so inclined, and haven't done so yet, check out some old episodes and let me know what you think! Thanks everyone!
Very cool, Thank you. Will listen to it when I get some time.
(07-12-2014 02:03 PM)greenup Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool, Thank you. Will listen to it when I get some time.

Thank you, sir!
was just wondering where you had been.

always enjoy the posts & podcasts brother.

glad to see ya back!
^ me too! just 2 days ago I clicked your profile to see when was the last time you were on, thought I may have missed a podcast! Smile
I appreciate it, guys! I had a really busy month, including a move, but I'm back in the swing of things! Smile
glad to see you back. have this bookmarked.

I love your logo!
Thanks, EY!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
youtube comment:

Quote:I think Katherine Albrecht nailed it when she said that tyranny which was once overt has now gone covert. Society will find it increasingly difficult to disentangle themselves from the 'silent' surveillance taking place today. Instead of running away from it, we are demanding more because it 'feels good'.
your mind control episode got 1000 views. good job.

^^^ Crazy, I hadn't even noticed that yet! Again, thanks, EY! Neil has a pretty big following, I've found. He really is a cool, knowledgable guy!
y
Reference URL's