Evil Academy

Full Version: I used to believe this insane conspiracy when I first started poking around
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I had read about this conspiracy in detail about a decade ago. There is very little on the web about it nowadays. This guy made a youtube video describing it (poorly). The main gist of the theory is that the moon landing is in fact a hoax. However, the real secret is that the germans and russians arrived on the moon before americans. Bases have been constructed over the years and the moon has a population that lives underground of about 10,000 people. Enjoy the creepy vid Smile
(07-11-2014 10:33 AM)Coffee Guy Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL. That video is great. From the music lifted from the Running Man to somehow tying a fighter jet with classified weapons to moon colonization via a court-martialed stoner relative. While there are theories about the Nazi anti-gravity technology and about bases on the moon, nothing has ever been quite this hilarious in its presentation. Thank you for the laugh.

The Apollo landing is bullshit, though, I'll give him that.
Your welcome, it is fucking hilarious in a startling way.
Sounds reasonable.

Has the story ever been proven false?
I bring this board one of the most cutting edge conspiracy theories and nobody has anything to say? Bitches!Angry
(07-12-2014 12:33 PM)Coffee Guy Wrote: [ -> ]I bring this board one of the most cutting edge conspiracy theories and nobody has anything to say? Bitches!Angry

[Image: tumblr_inline_n8ewc2wvI31raf7xn.gif]

... I'd like to try some of his 'marajuania' Wink
I used to believe in this theory until I watched this video.
Reference URL's