Evil Academy

Full Version: Illuminati Tattoos: The Newest Form of Indoctrination and Mind Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: angel-wing-tattoos.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaEHbvZYPGgjBKNypjCuk...RTOboKN_cg]

[Image: wings%20tattoo.jpg]

[Image: Cool-Angel-Wing-Tattoos.jpg]

[Image: angel-wing-tattoo-designs-full-back.jpg]
This is what happens when you lose religion. It gets transferred into something much more ridiculous
For those of you who are not ready to commit to a tattoo...they have t-shirts for you to try out as a test run.

[Image: draft_lens3841462module25346862photo_123...8wings.JPG]

[Image: AAAAAuJTWkwAAAAAAHIQZA.jpg?v=1190714310000]

[Image: 2120a_330.jpg]

[Image: tee-shirt-wings.jpg]

Hopefully, if you enjoy the t-shirt, we can get you to sign up for the tattoo and make it official.

Here's one with not just Fallen Angels Wings but the Cabala embedded as well.

It will cost you a few extra bucks but it's worth it.

Don't think that you can define yourself from within...you need the Illuminati's help!!!

Get one today!!!

[Image: WAngelWingsSilverBl.jpg]

[Image: Isis-and-Eye-of-Horus-tattoo-108183.jpeg]

[Image: l.jpg]

If you're lucky, this tattoo will allow you become a man's man like Adam Lambert of American Idol.

Not some shill, some robot, who sells their soul for a few moments of fame.

[Image: adam-lambert-tattoo-prphotos-600x250-wd.jpg]
LOL @ lucifer wings

MCoccultism
I think I first saw those angel wings on an MMA fighter, and i'm pretty sure he was a christian who thought there was some sort of religious symbolism in them. I doubt that he knew he was getting Lucifer Wings on his back, lol.

The Dan Brown book 'The Lost Symbol' is about a man who covers himself with tattoos of occult symbols, largely taken from MP Hall's book, Secret Teachings of all Ages. I expect to see an increase in these types of tattoos once the movie is released.
People don't know what ths stuff is about. They are externalizing.... Low level initiations into the mysteries
My thesis has been kinda proven true. People were asking me how this was spreading and I was like it's spreading like a meme. people are just copying this without understanding what it's really about.

psychologically it makes sense. People see the POP STARS and the "RULERS" of the world with these symbols.. and they want to be johnny wannabe.
Quote:I think I first saw those angel wings on an MMA fighter, and i'm pretty sure he was a christian who thought there was some sort of religious symbolism in them. I doubt that he knew he was getting Lucifer Wings on his back, lol.

Genki Sudo?
(03-20-2013 06:55 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]My thesis has been kinda proven true. People were asking me how this was spreading and I was like it's spreading like a meme. people are just copying this without understanding what it's really about.

psychologically it makes sense. People see the POP STARS and the "RULERS" of the world with these symbols.. and they want to be johnny wannabe.

How To Create A New World Religion: 101

Send sigils to the subconscious mind and eventually they'll rise up to the conscious level.

"Like a phoenix rising from the ashes"

You can tell people this but they don't listen and insist it doesn't work.

Until, one day, they realize they have silly looking pair of permanent wings on their back.

Then, it's too late.
You have to admire their genius on some levels.

Great marketing skills.

Classic advertising 101. Use famous person to promote your product... then watch people buy your product!

the world is working with universal principles!
Yes, it's hard to blame them at a certain level.

It works.

Of course, there is just zero integrity involved but I'm sure that is not a concern.

The think people are sheep anyway.
I think they probably did set up very famous people to use these symbols.. and then it sort of trickled down.. now these symbols are literally everywhere.

McMasons!
Quote:"Like a phoenix rising from the ashes"

You can tell people this but they don't listen and insist it doesn't work.

Until, one day, they realize they have silly looking pair of permanent wings on their back.

Then, it's too late.

hahaha.
(03-20-2013 06:55 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I think I first saw those angel wings on an MMA fighter, and i'm pretty sure he was a christian who thought there was some sort of religious symbolism in them. I doubt that he knew he was getting Lucifer Wings on his back, lol.

Genki Sudo?
He's probably referring to UFC lightweight champion, Benson Henderson. He definitely fits the bill. There's also another fighter, Max Holloway I believe who has them, but I'm unsure of his religious background.

A buddy of mine got some tatted on his back a while ago. They're definitely spreading.
LOL

I counted five Winged McLucifer shirts and and one pair of Winged McLucifer sweatpants today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's