Evil Academy

Full Version: Is the NSA watching any EvilYoshida.com members? We may soon find out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Glenn Greenwald to publish list of U.S. citizens that NSA spied on

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014...nsa-spied/

Glenn Greenwald, one of the reporters who chronicled the document dump by National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden via the U.K. press, now said he’s set to publish his most dramatic piece yet: The names of those in the United States targeted by the NSA.

“One of the big questions when is comes to domestic spying is, ‘Who have been the NSA’s specific targets?’ Are they political critics and dissidents and activists? Are they genuinely people we’d regard as terrorists? What are the metrics and calculations that go into choosing those targets and what is done with the surveillance that is conducted? Those are the kinds of questions that I want to still answer,” Mr. Greenwald told The Sunday Times of London.

Mr. Greenwald also pointed to the failures of the NSA to catch Mr. Snowden during his download and theft of 1.7 million documents, and said that’s further evidence of the government’s inability to guarantee data security.

“There is this genuinely menacing [spy] system and at the same time, [they] are really inept about how they operate it,” he said, Newsmax reported. “Not only was he out there under their noses downloading huge amounts of documents without being detracted, but to this day, they’re incapable of finding out what he took.”

Mr. Greenwald, who’s promoting his new book, “No Place to Hide,” said the list will be published on The Intercept, the website he established after leaving The Guardian.
This will be very very interesting
how many US citizens do we have here?
EY, honest question. Would you be shocked to find your name on that list? I think there are a few CT guys from the mma forum world that could conceivably be on a list like this.
wouldn't be shocked but I doubt it.

maybe if this website gets cited more regularly it could be a danger maybe.

they need PEOPLE to monitor the info anyways. NSA just gobbles up the all the data to be used later on an "as needed basis"

i think one of their goals is to create potential blackmail dossiers for nearly every individual.

Anon type groups will be their choice of "hacker" to leak the info.
[Image: 998823_553540154706118_1557828144_n.jpg?...f4f93da9b6]
(05-27-2014 12:17 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]wouldn't be shocked but I doubt it.

maybe if this website gets cited more regularly it could be a danger maybe.

they need PEOPLE to monitor the info anyways. NSA just gobbles up the all the data to be used later on an "as needed basis"

i think one of their goals is to create potential blackmail dossiers for nearly every individual.

Anon type groups will be their choice of "hacker" to leak the info.

That is EXACTLY what I have been telling anyone who would listen to me. This NSA bullshit is, imo, nothing more than a giant blackmail database to be used by whoever is in power at the moment to clean up their friends and ruin ANYONE who speaks against them if there is an opportunity. I think that was actually the MAIN purpose of putting the whole thing together...
Lol @ anyone who watches me... They would be bored to tears within hours. They would realize I'm no threat within minutes.
I hope on the list. I need some excitement!Wink

Other people throughout history who were probably on a similar list?

Henry David Thoreau
Ghandi
Martin Luther King Jr.

When you think about it, that's not bad company to be associated with IMO.
I can make the presidents list :D
Finally I will make a list!
(05-27-2014 03:34 PM)sparkuri Wrote: [ -> ]Finally I will make a list!

You going to make a pretty bad ass first list.

Like they say...go big or go home!
Why go through all the trouble of collecting this data if it was just for blackmail? They could just make it up. Its all for analysis of the herd.
[Image: SPIDERMANLUCK.png]
that's just one of the goals. it's never just one reason. the other is corporate espionage and also trying to find out the policy making decisions of foreign countries.

I also think some slimey types engage in informational trading with some of the acquired info.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's