Evil Academy

Full Version: Juice Rap News: Israel vs. Palestine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

wow. This was labeled anti-semitic by the ADL.
I thought Israel's position was represented quite fairly by the mock BIBI.
I posted this already, with the ADL response.

RT really pushes the limits.
At 1:37, the reporter asks how Bibi justifies taking over the whole land. Netanyahu answers that it's because of the 1967 war.
This is the line they would give, except that they would talk about how they were being defensive in the 1967 war, and then find an excuse, like their exaggerated interpretation of the Balfour declaration, to claim that it justifies holding the captured land.

In the clip, Netanyahu says that the war allowed them to achieve their land claims, but he does not focus on defense claims or other excuses, and leaves it with fulfilling their nationalist "plans". This is true- the nationalists did want to capture the whole land, but this is just not the way that hardcore Israeli nationalists talk in debates.

After you talk with them enough about this topic, you would find that this amusing summary reflects how their debating style works:

How to Make the Case for Israel and Win.
http://jewssansfrontieres.blogspot.com/2...d-win.html

There actually are several pro-Israeli talking manuals, such as this one that was leaked:
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Hasbara_%282009_manual%29
But "Make the Case and Win" is probably even more accurate of their arguments.
(05-19-2014 12:26 PM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this already, with the ADL response.

Lol, sorry brother.

From the Israeli TV show "Latma".
Let me know what you think. You can just skip through the sections to see what they are trying to portray. More often they make fun of Palestinians.
did the ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE ever chastise this video made by Israeli TV?

(05-19-2014 12:36 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2014 12:26 PM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this already, with the ADL response.

Lol, sorry brother.

No worries -- don't think anyone responded.
(05-19-2014 01:03 PM)Rako Wrote: [ -> ]

From the Israeli TV show "Latma".
Let me know what you think. You can just skip through the sections to see what they are trying to portray. More often they make fun of Palestinians.

Good find.

Israel still performs "blackface". Al Jolson, who used to perform blackface in the U.S. in the 30s, was also Jewish.
(05-19-2014 01:22 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]did the ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE ever chastise this video made by Israeli TV?

Would love to see a MSM "journalist" get Foxman to respond to that, but this would never happen.
Reference URL's