Evil Academy

Full Version: British Women engaging in Sex Tourism causing increase in UK HIV cases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
RECENT SURGE IN HIV RATES AMONGST HETEROSEXUALS IN THE UK CAUSED BY “FEMALE SEX TOURISM” SAY EXPERTS

Numbers of people who have acquired HIV AIDS through heterosexual sex in the UK has risen dramatically and is expect to continue, experts have warned.

UK infections have increased from 1,950 in 2001 to over 4,000 in 2011, more than double. Then in 2012, a worrying 6390. It is estimated that in 2013 this number was close to 8000. However the number of new diagnoses among people born in Africa has dropped from 35 per cent of total diagnoses in 2011, to 29 per cent in 2012 and Research from Taylor Nelson Sofres Healthcare, the TNSH shows that 54% of all HIV infections in the UK are from heterosexual sex.

So why a sudden increase in HIV prevalence amongst white British heterosexuals? The vast majority of heterosexual women diagnosed with HIV in the UK are infected abroad and David Sykes of HIVNow UK believes it is largely due to female sex tourism “The numbers of western women travelling to lesser developed countries to have sex with the local men has risen dramatically in the past few years.”

- healthy living
[Image: sex-tourism.jpg]

[Image: article-2401788-1B75F866000005DC-927_634x365.jpg]
One young man told me the white women he had sex with made him feel sick.
‘They stink, have rough skin and look like old dogs. No wonder they have to pay for a man.’
A hotelier told me the women were ‘all ugly and fat’.
‘Men won’t touch them where they come from,’ he added. ‘I would be ashamed to be seen with any of them.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...z31mQZlhqO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
A know a guy who's 56 year old mom goes to jamaica each year to get screwed by 25 year old jamaican dudes. she goes with 3 of her friends, who are all married.
There is still a tendency to focus on the men as exploiting tourist women economically, emotionally or sexually, rather than being exploited by them.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...z31mS7fNzY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Neither is really being exploited because both are getting what they want.
Good. This will surely be a positive development for the English gene pool.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
(05-15-2014 08:47 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: [ -> ]A know a guy who's 56 year old mom goes to jamaica each year to get screwed by 25 year old jamaican dudes. she goes with 3 of her friends, who are all married.

does he get angry at his mom for doing that?
(05-15-2014 09:33 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2014 08:47 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: [ -> ]A know a guy who's 56 year old mom goes to jamaica each year to get screwed by 25 year old jamaican dudes. she goes with 3 of her friends, who are all married.

He hates his mom. he found photos of her with one of her bbc boyfriends naked in her motel room. he nearly puked.
(05-15-2014 09:46 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2014 09:33 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]

He hates his mom. he found photos of her with one of her bbc boyfriends naked in her motel room. he nearly puked.

ONCE YOU GO BLACK,THEY DON'T WANT YOU BACK!!Angry
Japanese women go to Thailand to hook up with African dudes. I saw it in Pattaya.
LOL.....yes it's a minority and yes they are old/ugly/fat, but what sick sad people.
They are living life the best way they know how, I choose not to judge them on this
i've seen some prime time straight up dimepieces only go for black dudes. a very big portion of girls are like me.... secret jungle fever. they don't talk about it. you can't find a single pic of me with a black girl on my fb. but i fuck with them on the dl.

it's really true. once you go black..... nothing else will ever replace it. the craving will always be there.

i'm speaking from experience from the guy side..... i've acquired the toxoplasma. that smell, athleticism and the organic vibrance/soul can not be simply expressed through words. it just isn't the same even with a chinadoll girl with porcelain skin and perfect body.... her expressions and movements won't match the animalistic nature of the black beast.

i can only imagine this is much stronger with an african male as the man does the dicking.
my top 5 sexual experiences...... 4 have been with girls with black genes.

top 3 are all mulatto/black girls. the stuff i like stamina, lust, organic sexual chemistry, rhythmn..... no other race can come close. some white girls can come close but never top it. btw those qualities i just listed are actually more important to a woman than a man. most men don't really care about stamina on a woman because they don't last long enough. they don't care about rhythmn either because they don't last long enough.

when i blast that dirty south music.... put the deep bass on...... then balls-deep drill a dark beast with its ass up in the air as it shakes and moans. *kisses fingers* Bene
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's